Black Center Wheels

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Planning some upgrades and I'm starting with new wheels. My Viper is silver with no stripes so I am going to put on Black Center Wheels. I have found BBS and HRE brands. What other brands are there? Any pictures of Silver cars (or any colour for that matter)with these wheels?

Thanks

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bruce I am just getting ready to send out my 540 HRE's to HRE to have the centers powder coated black .Just trying to decide if I go with a gloss black or satin.The rims now are polished and clear coated .It just didnt do them justice on a silver car.I am curious also to see some pics maybe it will help me make up my mind.

Reaction score
Black wheels ****!!! :)

For the most part...you can take most ANY wheel (mine went back to Kinesis Polished...and came back to me black), and send it off to be powdercoated. If you can't find the black wheel you like....take one you do like and change it. :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
blks look awesome. thats the new look on most excotics. in beverly hills when i was there last year, ive seen lambos, ferraris and porsche GT and they all had blk wheels. this convinced me to get some too

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bruce u race your car and the kinesis wheels might be better for that. they make wheels similar to the hre. the hre is more of a "show" wheel

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the look of black center wheels... I kinda forced them on my blue/white for a while... until I realized it just didn't go so well... but I have Kinesis wheels... I had them powder coated black too... $200 piece... I've since had them chromed back $250.... cool thing about powder coating is... pick the rim you want and make them black centers... you don't have to search for existing black center wheels.... choose your own style.... Silver/Black will be sweet! good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte