Black mamba with red Stripes

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting my SRT-10 repainted after doing repairs on it.Am thinking whether adding red stripes on a black Mamba would be good or not. Does anybody have a picture of this color-combination or have/could make a photoshop picture of it?
Thnks.Al.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The back inside cover of the latest Viper magazine has a photo of one and it looks a lot better than I would have expected.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm getting my SRT-10 repainted after doing repairs on it.Am thinking whether adding red stripes on a black Mamba would be good or not. Does anybody have a picture of this color-combination or have/could make a photoshop picture of it?
Thnks.Al.

I just got a black coupe and had red stripes painted. If you want to see it...I can post pics tomorrow. Would look good on a Mamba because of the red accents inside. I added red emblems, and a red console on the car as well. Just had the car delivered 3 hours ago....will get pics.

OP
OP
A

Allan88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a black coupe and had red stripes painted. If you want to see it...I can post pics tomorrow. Would look good on a Mamba because of the red accents inside. I added red emblems, and a red console on the car as well. Just had the car delivered 3 hours ago....will get pics.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that looks awesome. Would appreciate pics of the whole car - perhaps in daylight as well? Did you use the SRT-red for the stripes? What measurements did you use on the stripes?
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper585, why all the snakes? Do you resell them or are these personal cars?

Personal cars. Have most of the ones I bought...including my first...a '92 RT-10, and my first coupe...a '96 B/W.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, that looks awesome. Would appreciate pics of the whole car - perhaps in daylight as well? Did you use the SRT-red for the stripes? What measurements did you use on the stripes?
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

[/QUOTE]

Will be taking pics in a few minutes. Viper Red is the color. The guy who paints the stripes for Roanoke Motors does a better job than Prefix. They are always perfect.

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that the Prefix stripes are not always very clean. Edges can be pretty rough in spots. Can't wait to see those pics of the full car.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that snake badge on the front bumper, in red for sale in a couple of places. would look great in your car!

I have one myself. Picked it up from the dealer (Tator).