BLUE/WHITE GTS IN NEW MOUNTAIN DEW DODGE COMMERICAL!!! WHY NO SRT-10???

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new ad on tv where a guy hits his remote and transforms an old car into a GTS and then the mountain dew Kasey Kahne nascar race car? Wondering why Dodge didn't have an SRT-10 or the new SRT-10 Coupe in the progression. Maybe they do know that the Gen II GTS is what the public most recognizes as a VIPER!!!.... the best looking VIPER....and the only one with a kick asp race history!!! :2tu:
As long as it is Blue and White! :shocked:

You know Spray, I am looking for a Vice President!

:2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

Jay "Self Annointed President of the Blue and White GTS' are the Best! Fan Club" K.

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I. All you need to do is read the post from a couple of days ago on the best or strangest reaction you have had while in your viper. 116 replies and only 2 or 3 came from guys with a gen III.

Gee you think that having the question posted on the Gen I/II board had any influence? :confused:

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gee you think that having the question posted on the Gen I/II board had any influence? :confused:

[/QUOTE]

Not really, because most guys who are interested in vipers read both boards. I know I do.

Gee, do you really think that of the 3270 reads on that post, only Gen I and II guys are looking at it? :confused:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it! Man that's awesome!

1828viper.JPG

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer my SRT but I will definitely give a huge OOOOHHHHHRRRRRAAAAHHHHH!!! For my fellow Jarhead. :headbang:

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEVILDOG/NOMERCY,

Amazing how many active duty/former Marines that own Vipers, isn't it! Not to hijack the thread, but what are/were your guy's MOSs? I think some of the funniest and nicest reactions have come when I've driven around Campt Lejeune and MCAS Cherry Point.

Semper Fi,
Frank

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

Because 99% of the people in the world says "WOWWWWWWW that's a VIPER!!!!" when looking at a gen I/II

and Because 99% of the people in the world says "hmmm, what's that? oh... THAT's a viper?" when looking at an SRT.

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting so sick of all this BS.
Some people can not deal with change and would grab any opportunity to tell the rest of the world how great their old junk is.
I personally think Gen III s look way better than any of the previous generations.

Take this from a Gen I owner.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I. Way to go Dodge, it didn't take long for you to do a retro on the GTS...you could have waited at least twenty years. Better yet, why didn't you just do a model progression like the 911? Basically, keep the same body style and platform for the next twenty years, and then make engine output and styling changes every so often.

wheatgerm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same feeling when I saw a Black GTS in the movie "Mr. 3000"
Its a fairly new baseball movie starring Bernie Mac.

They had a short plug-in and Bernie says... "Nice car" :D

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I

Because 99% of the people in the world says "WOWWWWWWW that's a VIPER!!!!" when looking at a gen I/II

and Because 99% of the people in the world says "hmmm, what's that? oh... THAT's a viper?" when looking at an SRT.

WOW you actually know 99% of the people in the world ... :rolleyes:

Everyone I have rolled up against knows exactly what my car is. I guess they are the 1% you don't know yet.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, only 2 people in the whole thread used the proper "aye" - LOL!

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting so sick of all this BS.
Some people can not deal with change and would grab any opportunity to tell the rest of the world how great their old junk is.
I personally think Gen III s look way better than any of the previous generations.

Take this from a Gen I owner.

[******]? How can you refer to Viper heritage as being junk? be it as you may to voice your opinion, I for one take offense to having my car refered to as junk because it is a gen2... :mad:

So lets see, due to the fact I have ordered the gen4, and using your line of reasoning, that would make your gen3, what again???? :rolleyes:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video plays slow as frick for me, even after I downloaded it :(

EDIT: nevermind, it worked with a program of which I wasn't sure if it would download -.ram files :D ...

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, only 2 people in the whole thread used the proper "aye" - LOL!

really? I thought I typoed "Eye" ;)

All gen vipers look great (1 and 2 a bit better, but that's my opinion). The srts do look a bit vette-ish (I know, the vettes look viper-ish). It does create a bit of confusion from a distance, but up close... no comparisons. All vipers rule! :headbang:

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they do know that the Gen II GTS is what the public most recognizes as a VIPER!!!.... the best looking VIPER....and the only one with a kick asp race history!!! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe I missed this threat... it's been a while since I checked in, and Yup that's my car on the commercial. We had a great time during the filming. (Thanks Tony) There should be a longer version of the commercial, because there was a Saleen S7, a monster truck, a hot rod, and the Skyline from the movie Too Fast Too Furious...My car will be in another movie comming soon. They are filming this weekend.

OH yea my MOS 5811/3537/0811

Semper Fi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi