Book Antiqua]FINALLY SAW THE SRT-10 IN PERSON[/font

DSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the Auto Show in NYC last night and finally saw the new 03 SRT-10 in person. I have to be honest, I was very dissappointed. I went with five of my car finatic friends, we all walked around the car and studied its similarities to other cars. We felt the front of the car is similar to a Corvette, the back of the car is a Sebring, the sides have a little NSX in them. The car appeared to be not as wide and agressive. It did not look like an exotic at all, we all agreed. I listened to the opinions of other as they viewed the car and it appeared that everyone I heard was very dissappointed. What is Dodge thinking about???? Im sure the aerodynamic, H.P. and creature comforts are improved, however, one of the main reasons people purchase sports cars are for their distinct look. The current Viper is soooo mean, aggressive and exotic looking. When I drive my car I feel like Im a Movie Star. I wouldnt even give the SRT-10 a second look on the street. I guess I will stick with the current viper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4