Bought a used Viper, with an unpleasant surprise!!!!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad way to get 2 months of Spring and early summer Viper use. I actually think it was right that you acted on this and got your money back. No excuse for a dealer not to disclose important info like that. Good luck getting the next one. What are you hoping to find? :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad way to get 2 months of Spring and early summer Viper use. I actually think it was right that you acted on this and got your money back. No excuse for a dealer not to disclose important info like that. Good luck getting the next one. What are you hoping to find? :2tu:

I am actually looking into either another SRT-10 or a C6 Z06. We will see.

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are sounding more and more like a person with buyers remorse.

This is the idea that I got. I'll bet you end up buying a Z06, if you can find one at a reasonable price. I like the C6's, but still not the car that a Viper is. :usa:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun with your next Z06. If you see a red SRT do not expect that you will walk it :)

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun with your next Z06. If you see a red SRT do not expect that you will walk it :)

Oh don't worry Ron, the Z06 already traps at 127 mph bone stock, it wont take much performance mods for this car to take out a SC SRT that traps at roughly 133 mph, give or take a few mph.

There are already C6 Z's running 10.9's @130 with only headers, cats, cai, and tune on stock tires..;)

btw, thanks for all of your help.. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck.

BTW keep believing the fastest internet 1/4 mile info for the vette and the slowest for the Viper. That way it can even be more of a surprise.

So if you see this running around you will know who it is.

498100_2121-med.jpg

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck.

BTW keep believing the fastest internet 1/4 mile info for the vette and the slowest for the Viper. That way it can even be more of a surprise.

So if you see this running around you will know who it is.

498100_2121-med.jpg

Nice car, I will enjoy looking at that beautiful front end in my rear view mirror..;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi