Bringin' 'em up right

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I must be doing something right. Today, while bringing my son home from school, we get behind a Porsche BoxterS and my son asks me what kind of car it is. Before I can tell him, he says "I bet it's a mouse." Being totally oblivious, I say "Well, it's gray, so I guess it kind of looks like a mouse..."

Then he chimes in, "Because Vipers eat mice, don't they?" :2tu:

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Smart Kid. By the way, Hows the weather up there? I use to live in Tacoma,around Tillicome / Federal Way I believe. Miss the area. Hope to take a vacation back one day.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great!

I've got 5 and 6 year old girls, when I feed them breakfast on weekends they both fight to finish first. The first one done is a Viper and the scond one is a Corvette. I've got to try and get a video to post for you guys of the losser crying saying "I don't want to be a Corvette", it's pretty funny.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great!

I've got 5 and 6 year old girls, when I feed them breakfast on weekends they both fight to finish first. The first one done is a Viper and the scond one is a Corvette. I've got to try and get a video to post for you guys of the losser crying saying "I don't want to be a Corvette", it's pretty funny.

That would be a must see video

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smart Kid. By the way, Hows the weather up there? I use to live in Tacoma,around Tillicome / Federal Way I believe. Miss the area. Hope to take a vacation back one day.

Tillicum is south of Tacoma, Federal Way is north. Weather's okay now--50's, off and on rain.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I must be doing something right. Today, while bringing my son home from school, we get behind a Porsche BoxterS and my son asks me what kind of car it is. Before I can tell him, he says "I bet it's a mouse." Being totally oblivious, I say "Well, it's gray, so I guess it kind of looks like a mouse..."

Then he chimes in, "Because Vipers eat mice, don't they?" :2tu:

I don't know about that, reidesign. That looks like predatory thinking to me! Are you building a predator? :omg:

OP
OP
PacificSEASnake

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that, reidesign. That looks like predatory thinking to me! Are you building a predator? :omg:

possibly. Looks just like me.
picture.php

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great!

:lmao::lmao: Reminds me, I taught my little girls "Chevu *****," and "Mopar Rules." Got a lot of laughs at the track and street racing. One time my 55 Chevy buddy gave them a quarter each and it backfired! It was Hillarious though. They sure learned the value of money at 5 and 6 years old with that. I think they made some money off my friends, lol.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao: Reminds me, I taught my little girls "Chevu *****," and "Mopar Rules." Got a lot of laughs at the track and street racing. One time my 55 Chevy buddy gave them a quarter each and it backfired! It was Hillarious though. They sure learned the value of money at 5 and 6 years old with that. I think they made some money off my friends, lol.

I don't mean to hi jack this thread but I have to tell you we do the same routine.

I ask them, "what beats a Ford?" They answer "Mopar!"
Then I ask "what beats a Chevy?" They yell "Hemi!"
What beats a Toyota? They say "everything!" :rolaugh:

Kids are great, the only problem is the public schools get 6 hours a day indoctinating them and it only took me about 5 minutes to indoctinate them on this.