BTR Performance SWEEPS the V-10 Nationals

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Saturday we WON the street tire shootout..which was full of very fast Vipers.(37 Vipers bought tech cards for that event)

We ran a NEW WORLD RECORD 10.43 on Stock Pilots

We had the quickest Reaction Time of the Day at .004

We had High MPH during competition of 140.95

BTW, all of this was done on a SINGLE BOTTLE OF NITROUS....yep, the same bottle that we used on the dyno the previous day.

On Sunday,

We had minor clutch glazing issues during qualifying from the street tire event, but quickly overcame them. We took out the RSI multi power adder, low et setter of the event in the first round, then had the bye, then outran the very game Tony1 in the final (who is also using BTR NOS/Propane on his Roe Charged multi power adder Viper) We ran back to back 9.77 e.t's at 145 mph.

There were lot of quick and fast cars at this event and the competition was strong. Consistancy paid off for us this weekend, along with our simple, single power adder combination that has proven its worth over and over again.

We will be looking forward to seeing everyone at BG.

Tom

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took out the RSI multi power adder, low et setter of the event in the first round, then had the bye, then outran the very game Tony1 in the final (who is also using BTR NOS/Propane on his Roe Charged multi power adder Viper)

Thanks Tom, But actually, I am using a version of the Pro-pain kit made for Buick Grand Nationals combined with left over NOS stuff I had laying around for a total of 85hp worth of jets. Propane does rule though.....undisputable and proven by BTR.

Reaction score
Tom, Congrats on the big wins. Rohn and I had to leave real fast to catch the last flight to Houston. I'm glad your kids got to see you win. See you guys at the next race in BG.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert,

Sorry to see you folks had to leave, it's always a pleasure to see you and Rohn....and the string of 9.50's keeps the bar high.

Thanks again to all, and of course, we look forward to the next event.

Tom