Burned a Bald spot on tires - Need Help!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like mine so far. Not done any track events yet (unless you count Tail of the Dragon :D). Drove to SLC for VOI and highway cruising is fine. Dang good tire for 'bout 1/2 the price of the PS2's.

You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting tread pattern, isn't it the same as is on monster trucks? Regardless, four tires for under 1K is hard to pass up. I'll be in the market sometime this year.

OP
OP
M

Miami Canes RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The tread pattern certainly looks pretty nice...

Anyone in the market for my 2 used rear 335-30-18 PS2's with about 5mm left on them? (I think 8mm was new.)

Driven on the street like an old lady and Never raced.

Send me a message if interested.

OP
OP
M

Miami Canes RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Update just in case anyone is interested: I've had the BFG KDW's on the car for a few weeks and I must say that I don't feel much difference from the PS2's for regular street and highway driving here in Florida.

I've had the top off the whole time because of the great weather lately, so I cannot comment on the road noise, but the ride and handling is good.

So far so good.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God for ABS, nothing but squirrels in my neighborhood. I also bought a set of the KDW's, the pictures online do the tread pattern no justice, they look awesome in person, kinda have a snake skin pattern, at least that's what a few people said. They feel very nice and smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets