burnout, launch, 1/4 mile run videos..............

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two videos, both have burnouts. One shows the launch from the rear, the other shows the launch from the front. One launch is a 1.49 sixty' and the other is either a 1.49 or 1.51 sixty'. In the launch from the rear (18.6 meg) I missed forth gear. In the other video I ran 10.48 @ 136. On this one you can hear the supercharger screaming..."awesome sound" and I am really snatchin the gears...you can also hear the tranny. Inside the car the supercharger can barely be heard and as you will see it cannot be heard from the rear. I thought the guys that took the video were nuts when they were saying how the supercharger was screaming. It is about 9 meg. I was having trouble hosting them on my account server so I did it on image station. One album has both videos and the other album is a duplicate of one of the videos. Burnouts are the best part :)

Edit: Changed the link. On the link....click enter. There are two videos in this album. I did not know you have to sign up to view an album.....it is only basic info you have to give. I will get help posting them to my server tommorrow.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290362267

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sure can here the supercharger. Heh. What a trip. Such power. What fun! Thanks for sharing.

You must be registered for see images

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome, brings back memories of having my Saleen and an aftermarket pulley. That whinning sound is like nothing else. What a rush!!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was incredible. Can't wait to DRIVE the car at Bowling Green. Remember you promised. LOL!

Any chance my drag radials will hook up that good?

Speedstyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you view images from 1TONY1, you'll need to sign-in. If you're not already a member, now's the time to join. Why join? Because ImageStation is all about sharing. It's where you can store, edit, and share digital images, and it's all FREE.

Joining ImageStation only takes a minute and all your personal information is kept confidential (plus we won't send you email if you don't want to hear about our great offers and photography tips). To join, just click the button below and complete the six quick fields. Then we'll take you to the images you came to see.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are links that are direct (not image station) One video is shortened a little.

http://www.catt.com/~darmour/viper1048.mpg

http://www.catt.com/~darmour/viperburnoutlaunch.mpg

Roof, One launch is a 1.49 sixty' and the other is either a 1.49 or 1.51 sixty'. I may play in unlimited if I get some testing time or if you let me use my intercooler in Mod2 that would be ok too. Check and registration went out usps Saturday.

J.Smith....you really think I would let you show me up in my own car ? :)

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony . .that was incredible. You have headers, no cats, T & D roller rockers, and stock throttle bodies right?
This was prior to the vec 2, what fuel were you running?
BTW I talked to you before about nitrous and the sc. I left a message on your cell phone last week but didn't hear back.
I had no idea the sc whines that loud!

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony . .that was incredible. You have headers, no cats, T & D roller rockers, and stock throttle bodies right?
This was prior to the vec 2, what fuel were you running?
BTW I talked to you before about nitrous and the sc. I left a message on your cell phone last week but didn't hear back.
I had no idea the sc whines that loud!

Stock rockers, I already had the 70mm throttle bodies. 100 octane unleaded with the msd box pulling out 3 degrees timing (no vec2 yet). I did not get your message but was out of town so who knows. Feel free to call again, if I don't get back with you e-mail me your # and I will call you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine