C6 Underperforming -- GM's #'s way off

BishopTx

Viper Owner
Reaction score

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: C6 Underperforming -- GM\'s #\'s way off

track prep and condtion play a big part too. were there any SRT's running that day on same track? I wonder what there times were.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the vid I'll hunt that C6 down.That IS englishtown.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The 13.4 could just be from a bad launch...Im more worried about the 106 mph trap speed....That car was either coasted across the line or its waaaay down on power...Thats 3-4 mph of the old coupes 109-110 mph.....As for track prep...Thats E-Town so chances are its prepped good...

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What this means, is that the new Z will really have to be something, to take a viper. Look at GM times in the mags and then look at reality.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't understand the hype of a vette. They keep evolving, but the performance, basically, stays the same.

supratime

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't understand the hype of a vette. They keep evolving, but the performance, basically, stays the same.

Yeah but wait till next years c6 z06. Looking to be what? ~ 500hp watch out! :shocked: I might have to get one.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yeah but wait till next years c6 z06. Looking to be what? ~ 500hp watch out! :shocked: I might have to get one.

By end of this year Chevrolet will have produced more C6 Corvettes than all Vipers ever made. :p