Votes: 6 28.6%
  • suggestions

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing a brake upgrade in a few months...(hopefully) and can't decide which color to paint caliper. Like my avatar shows, Silver car, black wheels, so...

match caliper to car with black logo?
black caliper with silver logo?
other?

never done "poll" before, so not sure if this is correct way.:dunno:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go black/silver letters never been to impressed either on the stock red calipers in the new cars just offsets the apearance and pulls your eyes, I like to see my wheels with no distractions.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip I voted for color matched with black lettering. Of course Im bias for color matched :D

You must be registered for see images attach

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a blue, yellow, etc car, I would match the color of the car.
I'm about to order new powder coated calipers myself and I thought about changing the color, but with a silver car and polished wheels, I think I'm sticking with red. I'm worried the silver would get "lost" in there with the wheels and rotors. I thought about a graphite color to match my stripes, but I'm kind of toying with the idea of powder coating the wheels to match the stripes and then the calipers would be "lost" again with them being the same color as the wheels.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think TowDawg has a point. I suggest getting some duct tape (silver) and take off a wheel and wrap the caliper with the tape then put the wheel back on and step back to see if you can see the silver color of the tape. It should give you a good idea what it will look like.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4