Calling Austin!!!!! Need Your Skills!!!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey austin,

wanted to ask you a favor if you had time.... i posted a thread about cusotmizing my solid white coupe in another thread and after doing some thinknig about what might look special and also tasteful i am about ready to try a wide solid center stripe and 2 thinner stripes on each side ....

i wanted to see if you could do a few chops of it ...

im thinking either graphite grey with black or red thinner border stripes

or a wild look of snakeskin green center stripe and black or graphite border stripes...

be happy to send you some viper goodies for your time :2tu:

regards
george

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM option is not available to Enthusiast level. Strange. I thought George was a member.

Really? Is that a change b/c I'm pretty sure I had PM's as an Enthusiast but they're just limited. I think in the preferences you can turn the feature on or off.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi George. Didn't you get a free VCA membership with the car? Why are you shown as an enthusiast? Just curious. By the way, are you going to be making any parts for the SRT 8 Challenger? How about the SRT8 Jeep? I had license plate brackets in mind.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi George. Didn't you get a free VCA membership with the car? Why are you shown as an enthusiast? Just curious. By the way, are you going to be making any parts for the SRT 8 Challenger? How about the SRT8 Jeep? I had license plate brackets in mind.

hey bob,

well this will be like the 14th viper vi have bought and i always renew my vca membership regardless if i have a viper every year or not so i dont have a clue why i am still shown as an enthusiast.

also, i have been a supporting member here for probably 10 years plus ever since htis site i think came about but they have not billed me in a year or so and i frankly forgot about it until Chris emailed me.

not sure whats up

george

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Austin...let us all see your work. It sounds interesting. :2tu:

I'll definitely show what I do if George is OK with it and also if Im able to get it to look right. White is a hard "color" to work with in PS. I just need to get some specific pics from George.

George, I'll email you this afternoon.