Captree will be rocking this Sunday

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, girls look good today, drivers look good, I don't forsee any X-Factor Editing.

Oh MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: IT CAN'T BE STOPPED!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

2402hooters.jpg

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey phil..you dont like us anymore? jon never cruises with us afterwards just like a few others and you know who you are...we have to change that if HE wants us to change meeting spots.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As always another fine day crusing with you guys and Adam glad to see ya back on the write track again, sorry I had to leave early and looking foward to another fine day to get out and drive with you guys

Russ

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish it wa that...lol

i didnt like the way my fascia came out and the guy is repainting it

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "X" is taking the world over and coming soon t-shirts. It's good THE FAMILY has their since of humor back after an intense couple of weeks. :p ***

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it guys, what a beautiful day! I did get a little done though, SC and water pump are off, pulley is on and all measured up for the belt. Next I cut apart the water pump, weld it up and bolt her back together. Pretty soon she will be sounding like a jet plane coming down the road. Adam, how's the new ride?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. Sorry I missed it. Was at the school working out final details and finding a place on the island. Welcome the newest Long Island resident :D .

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. Sorry I missed it. Was at the school working out final details and finding a place on the island. Welcome the newest Long Island resident :D .

good now youll be at all our events and u cant miss any!

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey phil..you dont like us anymore? jon never cruises with us afterwards just like a few others and you know who you are...we have to change that if HE wants us to change meeting spots.

I just start a lot earlier than you, D. Charlie and I were eating at Maureen's at 7:30 am yesterday, while we killed time waiting for you sleepy heads to arrive at Carvel. We drove around, went to Ted D's palatial estate and still were killing time....makes a long day.

Reaction score
Pete, Nice to meet you and friend :2tu: . Most of the guys you met Sunday are OK :2tu: . Next time we all get together I'll put a little red X on their backs so you'll know who to be aware of :nono: . And most important, good luck with your new BUMBLE-BEE and use it, don't look at it :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: .

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see everyone .....Damn I missed *******, I see the "Sprit" was in the house :) By the way that blown Porsche made it all the way back to Rockland on 3 cylinders at 90mph (see what happens to others when they try to hang with the Vipers) ..............*****By the way I meant to tell you guys when we pulled in I heard some guy saying to his buddies"here is the Viper club ,those guys are sick" :p

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i gotta make it to one of these...hoping the salon will be finished by may...

great pics and vids D...hope to see you and the misses soon...

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City, girls look good today, drivers look good, I don't forsee any X-Factor Editing.

Oh MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: IT CAN'T BE STOPPED!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You Bastard Guy!!! Not on the girls. I'm calling the VCA and they will umm, they will say very very mean things to you and hurt your feelings.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teddy, 370 miles this weekend. (I didn't use it after it rained on Saturday) So, i guess i'm doing all right. I bought it to drive. Just nervous about leaving her.

Thanks again.

-Pete

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam, your Blue GTS was HOT, I couldn't belive the shape that she was in. It looked better than new.

Soon you guys will be getting me into trouble.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adam, your Blue GTS was HOT, I couldn't belive the shape that she was in. It looked better than new.

Soon you guys will be getting me into trouble.
You seeeee! They ALWAYS blame in on US! LOL

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's waiting to put the break in miles like Chuck told him to do...but when he hits that 500 mark...LOOK OUT!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you should be way past 1000 miles allready, if your having trouble driving it I could always come by and put a few hundred miles on her for ya

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, how many mile after the your first ****** oil change? Be sure to save it in a jar, you always want to save the original factory oil, window sticker and original factory air in the tires. If that car becomes a collector classic in the future, your going to need those original artifacts for big profit returns. :2tu: Always thinking ahead!
Best color combo and wheel option by the way. Nothing looks as racey as a Bumblebee! As far as staying out of trouble, don't let our crew talk you into turbos or superchargers, that bolt on Sht just makes you waste more gas. It's okay to be stock for a while like a few of us. Welcome to joining a group of the absolute most interesting, and bizzare entities in the entire VCA.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me tell you, you guys are real pals! ;)
Where else can I find guys nice enough to offer to drive my car if i'm too tired or to take my car out in the rain to make sure her handling is up to par. Boy, I'm REALLY lucky!

I'm happy to see you guys are as big wisea$$es as am I (almost).

Charlie, don't worry, I'm a stock guy myself. The only mod I MIGHT do is the Corsa. Need to see how bad the heat is during the summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang