car trailer for rent?

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but does anyone have a car trailer I can rent/barrow from the 12th-16th? I am going to a 1/2 mile event outside of Atlanta and my wife isn't too thrilled about doing a road trip in the viper. We have driven to Atlanta a couple times in the viper and she is tired of it. I will probably end up just renting a uhaul trailer, but figured I would offer my $$ to someone local first. I'm located in the Charleston, SC area. Open or closed is fine, as I am barrowing a friends 2500 truck. My truck (Honda ridgeline) can only tow 5K so that limits me to lightweight aluminum trailers. I plan on buying one of these lightweight trailers in the next year or so, but we are under contract for a house right now so buying a trailer isn't exactly on the priority list right now. Thanks for any help. Kris

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go the U-haul route, make sure that you get the right version trailer. There is at least one thread on this forum that had some good details.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I have searched the posts on uhaul rentals. I'm going to stop by uhaul place tomorrow and make sure they have the correct size.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up renting the wider uhaul trailer. Not too bad I guess, $219 for four days. I hope my wife appreciates it. Lol. If anyone has next weekend off and wants to see some if the fastest street cars in the country racing a 1/2 mile, come on out to Clayton ga. Feel free to say hi if you make it. I will be at the timing system.