Carbon Fibre Air Boxes

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will now soon be offering for sale Carbon fibre airboxes for the Viper. In my search for hoses I have finally found a source which I can rely on. Hope fully I will be able to rely on airbox supplier. If you are interested please call me to order. NO money charged till you receive the air box. Thes are the same one Hennessey sold.

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the added benefit over the stock air filter box? can you post a picture of two here? what year viper will the air box fit? thanks.

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Factory Ten Composites (Hennesy) box in my Gen1, no problemo. Just make sure that you cut the tubes in the correct angle, if not will the box touch inside of the hood.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hopefully the quality will be better than jph sold.I sold the one i had as it had flaws in the workmanship ,also rubbed against the hood. Now have a slick working& great looking one from jason heffner.Just my expierence.

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Paul, It would have been nice if you had told me about the flaws and fittment problem of the airbox before you sold it to me.

Greg

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gregg- The henn. box fit on my gts,the fit wasnt perfect& thats the only way i want mods on my viper.My wife works with carbon fiber & thought the workmanship could have been better for the price. Last e-mail i had from you stated you were very happy with it? Its really no big deal ,if you want to send it back i can give you your money back. paul