CARLISLE, July 7-9th ???

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's coming to Chryslers of Carlisle this year?

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/index.asp

I'm in!!! :2tu:
(and preregistered...)

Anyone from NY/NJ club coming to PA?

31149065S1010016-med.jpg

I think last year we had more than 50 Vipers!!!

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be there but have to leave right after lunch. Have a wedding to go to. The nerve of some people...getting married during such an event! :curse:

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri(or should i call you uncle ben) I will be there :2tu:

Bow deep and call me King of Rice! Should I go and get purple neons, while I'm at it? :D
I am waiting the plate for my black Lexus SC400 to come in, it will read "BLK RICE"... How's that for a plate?

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about this Saturday.....are you still going with us???

Is this rain or shine? I want to make sure since you organized it you are going to be there even if there is a chance of rain :p

I don't think Lauri's car will be ready by then.

See ya Saturday,
Ed

Lauri, I preregistered two cars for Carlisle. I am just going to have to park far far away from your car, so as to not make my old yellow gen I look so bad. :2tu:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about this Saturday.....are you still going with us???

Is this rain or shine? I want to make sure since you organized it you are going to be there even if there is a chance of rain :p

I don't think Lauri's car will be ready by then.

See ya Saturday,
Ed

I guess I don't have much of a choice, rain or shine....if nobody shows, then I will be the one washing my car in the rain :eek:

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont have the Viper ready for the cruise, but it will be ready for the Carlisle.

AviP, I will be there most likely both Saturday & Sunday.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there on Friday-Saturday. I'm bringing the Prowler this year. We have 10 kats leaving Saturday afternoon for Louisville-- National Prowler Event (125 Prowlers). I'll stop by for Lunch and chat :2tu:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there on Friday-Saturday. I'm bringing the Prowler this year. We have 10 kats leaving Saturday afternoon for Louisville-- National Prowler Event (125 Prowlers). I'll stop by for Lunch and chat :2tu:

Chuck -

Register your Prowler under the Viper Club of America so we can count it please. They don't mind if you do that. Ginger register's her Chrysler Town & Country, but still lists the VCA as the club. The more cars we have registered, the better it is for us. The money we win subsidizes the luncheon!

Thanks!

Denny

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great, come and see us Chuck!!
Hope you can stay for few hours?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well I was set to go, but the hotel notifed me that the room they reserved for me was double booked (ie someone offered them more for it...)

Any suggestions on a quality hotel in the area? The mrs is traveling with me this year and I'd like to pretend to be generious this time around...

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm registered. I'm coming Saturday only. Any plans for a caravan from the DC region like last year?

Hey Lauri, nice picture. Someone has a great eye! ;)

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was set to go, but the hotel notifed me that the room they reserved for me was double booked (ie someone offered them more for it...)

Any suggestions on a quality hotel in the area? The mrs is traveling with me this year and I'd like to pretend to be generious this time around...

Bonkers here are a few you can try on Union Deposit Road in Harrisburg. They are nice hotels and are about a 15 or 20 minute drive from Carlisle, so they may have some vacancy.

Fairfield Inn By Marriot - 717-564-6260
Hampton Inn Harrisburg East - 717-691-1300
Comfort Inn - 717-561-8100

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Check in the outlying areas of Carlisle for a room. You should be able to find something. But, I certainly would not wait too much longer. Go to www.carsatcarlisle.com and check under 'Visitor Information' then 'Hotel Reservations.' Hopefully you will able to find something from that selection.

Denny

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Room reserved for Saturday Night if anyone needs it let me know ASAP. I'm heading out saturday afternoon with Prowler Club guys for Louisville National Event

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bonkers -

Did you find a room yet? CTVIPER (see above) has one he doesn't need.

Denny

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: SHIRTS!!!!! Plan on doing some shopping at the Viper tent again this year! Thanks to club member Al Berman, we now have a PA WV Club Logo. At our spring meeting in Harrisburg club colors were chosen to go along with the logo. We will be bringing some really nice T-shirts and men's and ladies golf shirts with our new logo stitched on them, as well as some Viper Club shirts to sell in Carlisle. Come prepared to do some shopping! Cash or check only! :2tu:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LUNCH PURPOSES!

Wristbands will be issued to VCA members for the luncheon. After parking your Viper be sure to register at the Viper tent to obtain your wristband.

Thanks!

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are looking for VIDEO shots that any PA WV club member might have of Viper events within this region. We would like to enter a video in the Regional Club Video Contest at VOI 9. Top three videos win. Photos are not needed, we have plenty of those. If you have video shots and can copy them, please bring them to Carlisle.

Thanks!

Ginger

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger,

I'm not a PA/WV member (VA/MD member) but I have some video at Summit Point Raceway which is in WV. It wasn't a Viper event though. Just me gettin to know my car. If interested I can bring a DVD with me.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger,

I'm not a PA/WV member (VA/MD member) but I have some video at Summit Point Raceway which is in WV. It wasn't a Viper event though. Just me gettin to know my car. If interested I can bring a DVD with me.

If you can bring me a copy of the DVD that would be great!!!

See you in Carlisle...I hope it's finished raining by then!!!

Thanks,
Ginger

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK couple more days....

Where does the Harrisburg group meet?
I think it would be a good idea to be at Carlisle around 9AM. Definately closer to nine than ten....

Meet in Harrisburg around 8.00-8.15. Or earlier if we want to eat a breakfast. I dont care about eating, unless others eat.

I'll be putting in the flywheel, bellhousing, clutch, transmission, driveshaft, nitrous nozzles, hook up voltage booster etc. etc tonight. Late night. :bonker:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4