Cars on order

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Venom V, you're the new price record holder !

Well I knew I'd have to put my flame suit on before coming clean and telling you guys what I did. I expected a few jabs, so I decided to get it over with now, LOL.

For me it was a $9,600 adder over my previous order. The difference between $140K and $150K was worth it to me, and yes, I know, it's a ridiculous amount of money. Because I can only afford to do this big of a purchase perhaps once in a lifetime, I decided to get what I really wanted. Previous cars were a '70 'Cuda with a nitrous 383 Magnum when I was a kid, a supercharged Camaro back in the '90s, and lastly the Challenger SRT8. Needless to say, this is a big step up for me, really excited to finally get my dream car.

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you. YOU will have one of the most beautiful GTS's on the road. So beautiful that you may spend as much time looking at it as you will driving it. lol.You know the model analogy? Whenever she walks away you just have to check her out one more time.

Well I knew I'd have to put my flame suit on before coming clean and telling you guys what I did. I expected a few jabs, so I decided to get it over with now, LOL.

For me it was a $9,600 adder over my previous order. The difference between $140K and $150K was worth it to me, and yes, I know, it's a ridiculous amount of money. Because I can only afford to do this big of a purchase perhaps once in a lifetime, I decided to get what I really wanted. Previous cars were a '70 'Cuda with a nitrous 383 Magnum when I was a kid, a supercharged Camaro back in the '90s, and lastly the Challenger SRT8. Needless to say, this is a big step up for me, really excited to finally get my dream car.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom V......as I said, I think that is going to be one fantastic car. No flames here. I still would be afraid to wash it.....especially if it is any way close to the way I do laundry:)

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 Bobs in a row, about as common as white Vipers LOL...

Bob 1:
Venom V......as I said, I think that is going to be one fantastic car. No flames here. I still would be afraid to wash it.....especially if it is any way close to the way I do laundry:)

Thanks Bob, no I wasn't thinking of any flames in this thread, just some healthy banter. There were top fuel flames shooting out of the Stryker Red thread though, haha! :curse:

Bob 2:
Good for you. YOU will have one of the most beautiful GTS's on the road. So beautiful that you may spend as much time looking at it as you will driving it. lol.You know the model analogy? Whenever she walks away you just have to check her out one more time.

Yes, Halle Berry has always had that effect on most any man with testosterone and red blood, the Gen V is no different ;)

Todd

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am seriously envious of you all. Each and every one of you!

I want one so bad! :mad:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am seriously envious of you all. Each and every one of you!

I want one so bad! :mad:

Hey Arnar, I'm sure the time will come when you can buy a gen V, especially after your new job with SRT.

:D

Oh and just to support you, I still didn't have mine yet!

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I'm in,
GTS Gunmetal no stripes.
Black/Caramel interior
18 Spkr stero upgrade
Track Pack
Car Cover

Now to wait and anticipate!
Len

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
will the stereo upgrade really be worth it? The stock one can't be that bad

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will the stereo upgrade really be worth it? The stock one can't be that bad
the stock one should be good enough but in canada it is only an extra $ 500 for the 18 speaker on the gts. i would spend the extra money.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it is a $ 2,500 option for 18 speaker on an srt. the gts comes with the 12 speaker standard, add $ 500 more and you have the 18 speaker on the gts

OP
OP
S

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please clarify

On my Canadian order form for my GTS MRSP $122,090, the option for the 18 speakers radio shows as code #RCA $2,500.
The Track pack #AWD was 4,000. I did not go for the Aero kit but it was $6,400 compared to $4,800 in the US
Also Federal Eco #3XA at $1,000
Anybody has the full option pricing for Canada ?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was only a thousand bucks for me to go from 12 speakers to 18 so i did it. sorta silly though; i mean who wants to listen to that when you have the engine and exhaust to hear? i think i turned the radio on in the lambo only 2 or 3 times at all; same principle.

i also upgraded my order to include the car cover. anyone know any details on that? salesman didnt have any picks. stryker logo? color? does it come with a cover bag?:drive:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I was able to choose my # thanks to John Gastman at Roanoke!!! He also assisted me with the sale of my SSG....and more. It has been the most personable dealer experience I have ever had.

Small world. I think that your dealer traded his Stryker Red for my dealer's Launch Edition? My Stryker's coming from Roanoke, and your LE's coming from Paul Normandin, is this true? Paul's top of the line, a car guy and specifically a Viper owner. I've heard good things about Roanoke too.

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. Ill have to wait for the hand-me-downs. = Signed Average Joe. Congrats to all the new owners. Cant wait for the ride alongs.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread puzzles me. I know several large dealers are sold out ..... so where are ordered Generation Vs?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for blue/white....so I went with the LE.....#101.

Congrats Brian! Great choice and great dealer you are buying from! Sent you a PM about a clear bra installer in your area I am using to do my new one.

And since I have not posted on this thread mine is also coming from Roanoke--VIN 400008

SRT Yellow
Black stripes
Black leather
Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels

Bill

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you seen the white GTS car. The combination of bright white and gloss black diffuser, rear applique, behind the window and front fascia look amazing. Add to that red calipers, red interior, and polished wheels with black painted pockets. Car is a real head turner.

Sounds like my old GTS :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235