Celebrity (Famous) Viper Owners

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just reading an article about Hulk Hogan's son, and was wondering who all the celebrity's and other famous/in-famous people that own(ed) a Viper are.

1. Nick Bollea (Hulk Hogan's kid).
2. Jon Bon Jovi (Don't know if he still has it)
3. Chris Farley (Goes on sale every 3 months on ebay)
4. Chuck Norris (may be a rumor, but supposidly he round house kicked it and it bit him back - now that takes balls, even for a car).

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jenna Jameson had an '96 RT10. Surprisingly, it didn't have a blower.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay Leno
Reba (used to be, don't know if she still is)
Kelsey Grammer (totaled his)
I know there's more, I just need to think about it.

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dee Snyder(twisted sister)
Joey Fatone

Last edited:

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1. Hulk Hogan had an '06 black/silver coupe built for himself that was on Ebay for a long time. He apparently didn't take delivery but the windown sticker showed: BUILT FOR HULK HOGAN.

2. In November, I sold FE GTS #357 that I purchased directly from Joe Perry of Aerosmith. Had photos of him w/ car, signed docs, original title with his name/address and back stage concert tix. Have since purchased another non-celeb owned mint FE GTS *800 miles... :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad Kroeger from Nickelback

Must have been a recent purchase because I didn't see it in his MTV Cribs episode :eater: I don't know if that dude from the band formerly known as NSYNC (couldn't resist giving it a funny twist, lol) still has his red RT/10 he got when doing their clip for Bye Bye Bye)?

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Bon Jovi's sold for some kind of charity or something about a year ago. It was on e-bay. Black GTS I think. Don't know the year but I'm bettin it was between 96 and '02:doh3:

Ron

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon has a Sapphire Blue GTS the last I saw, he did have a black GTS.
YouTube - Jon Bon Jovi y su Dodge Viper GTS

Jay Leno has 2 vipers, 96' GTS and a 93' black RT/10. The RT/10 was given to him by NBC.
Interesting post from Jay on his message board:
"No, I don't have the first Viper or the first Prowler. I thought I had the first black Viper, a 93 model, but Tom Gale actually got that one. And I have a very early 96 Viper Coupe. But, no, I don't have the first of either of those cars. Prowler should've had a V8!"

A few Nascar drivers have vipers (Kasey Kahne, Kurt Busch, etc...)
You must be registered for see images

NJ native, Ray Evernham, recevied a 96' GTS as a gift from Rick Hendrick when Jeff and Ray won their first cup championship. I think he has one more Viper, a Prowler and several Motorcycles. By the sounds of it, Ray's GTS isn't stock.

"I had the Car of Tomorrow before it was the Car of Tomorrow," Evernham said as he looked at the wing on the Viper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chad Pennington of the Jets has a steel gray GTS if I remember.

I never, never got around to asking Keith Urban if he has one, yet he has a sapphire RT/10 in "Where the Blacktop Ends". I met him along time ago, awesome guitarist.

--RS

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never, never got around to asking Keith Urban if he has one, yet he has a sapphire RT/10 in "Where the Blacktop Ends". I met him along time ago, awesome guitarist.

--RS[/QUOTE]

I watched an interview with him on TV along time ago, and he said it wasnt his although he would have loved to keep it.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't remember his name, but he plays defense for the Houston Texans. He has a Hennessey Viper.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Montgomery of country duo Montgomery-Gentry had one but sold it
Steven Tyler of rock group Aerosmith had one that has also been sold.

Last edited:

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with V10SpeedLuvr, the Yeti Viper must be the most famous out of all Vipers owned by a celebrity. That car must to be worth about a $1 Million now. It will surely be the most desired Viper to own of all time.

You guys have got to search those old posts!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with V10SpeedLuvr, the Yeti Viper must be the most famous out of all Vipers owned by a celebrity. That car must to be worth about a $1 Million now. It will surely be the most desired Viper to own of all time.

You guys have got to search those old posts!

Does anyone have pics of this Yeti Viper? I did a search on this forum and found three threads regarding Yeti and all the links I could see were to eBay auctions that already ended with no pics.. :dunno:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont forget Rosanne Bar had a viper. Dont know how the heck she got in and out, it was a RT/10 cant remember what year it was

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont forget Rosanne Bar had a viper. Dont know how the heck she got in and out, it was a RT/10 cant remember what year it was

I have the 94 RT/10 that used to belong to Roseanne. As my wife says "she outgrew it". She owned it in her "skinny" phase that lasted for a little bit. Sold it not long after her divorce from Tom Arnold, I believe.

When I bought it (Aug 96 - it was built in Oct 93), I found a bunch of diet pills - prescription and non - in it under the passenger seat.

Interior was completely redone (thanks to Chad), so the heel print in the center console isn't there to remind me of who used to own it. :D

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 94 RT/10 that used to belong to Roseanne. As my wife says "she outgrew it". She owned it in her "skinny" phase that lasted for a little bit. Sold it not long after her divorce from Tom Arnold, I believe.

When I bought it (Aug 96 - it was built in Oct 93), I found a bunch of diet pills - prescription and non - in it under the passenger seat.

Interior was completely redone (thanks to Chad), so the heel print in the center console isn't there to remind me of who used to own it. :D

did you sniff the seats

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dallas Raines who is a Southern California weather man owns a Black SRT-10.

He bought it from the same dealership I bought my 05 SRT-10 from. The finance guy said he picked it up a month or two before I got mine.
:2tu:

P.S. He also owns a Pantera among other cool cars.

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Justin Timberlake

Charlie Sheen

David Hasselhoff (1995 RT/10)

Tom Cruise

Nicolas Cage owns a Hennessey

Buzz Aldrin, astronaut also owns a Hennessey Viper

Manny Mashouf who started Bebe clothing owns a 2001 ACR

OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dallas Raines who is a Southern California weather man owns a Black SRT-10.

Dallas Raines?!??! Are you kidding me... he's a weather man?!?!? If that isn't a stage name, I don't know what is.

I'm going to change my name to Justin Love.

V

Venomiss

Dallas Raines?!??! Are you kidding me... he's a weather man?!?!? If that isn't a stage name, I don't know what is.

I'm going to change my name to Justin Love.

Or in the true nature of Vipers.....Anna Conda:D
She would be an anchor for the Discovery Channel Reptile series.
Find out if Dallas Raines is his real name.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trevor Linden of the Canuks still owns his Red Gen 1 I believe.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R