Check out this Paxton Supercharged Viper for sale

OP
OP
T

tmoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the update to anybody interested in the Paxton Supercharged 2001 Viper with 12k miles. I took the Viper to DC Performance located here in Socal and dealt with a nice gentleman named Dan. He did a full inspection and recommended some basic maintenance such as service differential, bleed clutch, oil change and wiper blades. Dan also recommended replacing the intercooler which I did. I spent $3500 and had DC Performance get the car ready for its new owner. I also had them tune the car as well. I had them tune it to run on 91 gasoline. The car has been inspected and given a clean bill of health. Dan can tell you how nice this car really is. The car made 616rwhp on the dyno. This car is a blast to drive and a real head turner (I guess all Vipers are) Thanks to RTTTTed for all the help. Here is the link to my classified ad Paxton Supercharged w/ Nitrous HRE Wheels Only 12k Miles - ViperClub Classifieds and here is a link to see an additional 86 photos of the car Mike's Place - 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10 - Orange, California

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you didn't have it tuned with nitrous then ?

Good move going to DC. They're good guys !

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the Viper to DC Performance located here in Socal and dealt with a nice gentleman named Dan. He did a full inspection and recommended some basic maintenance such as service differential, bleed clutch, oil change and wiper blades. Dan also recommended replacing the intercooler which I did. I spent $3500 and had DC Performance get the car ready for its new owner. I also had them tune the car as well. I had them tune it to run on 91 gasoline. The car has been inspected and given a clean bill of health. Dan can tell you how nice this car really is. The car made 616rwhp on the dyno.

I'd suggest putting that info in your ad for anyone that comes to the site's classifieds looking for a car to buyy.

That info should really increase the marketability of your car, especially to anyone who is familiar with DC Performance.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, Dan Cragin is a good guy, that's why he was recommended (even by Plumcrazy in Florida). You should take the Throttle Bodies out of the ad since they're stock, not an upgrade. Yours makes a couple more hp than mine so I'd guess (like Plum) that the hp was "without Nitrous" and you should add that to your ad. I'd also guess that your engine is stock like mine. Your car is probably worth a couple thou more than your price, but it's hard to sell anything right now.

Good luck

Ted

OP
OP
T

tmoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I had it tuned without the nitrous. I plan on removing the nitrous kit as soon as I have the time. I will still include it with the car but I figured it would be best to remove it. I went ahead and revised the classified ad as well. I will be driving this beast daily until she finds a new owner, so I will not be disappointed if she takes awhile to sell. I have to admit that I have a hard time driving my stock 97 after driving this supercharged Viper. Thanks again for all the input guys.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960