Chicago show ?? And a neat idea for DC !

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, now I'm considering going to the Chicago show to see the VGX (& check out the terminator Mustang). Does anyone have recon on whether there'll be a nice showing for the VGX or what? So far the pic's from Detroit seem kinda lame, last years red model up on a stage, blah.

Oh, and here's the neat idea, what if DC allowed folks with proof of orders or cert's, or proof of ownership of a viper (something like that) to actually get a closer look at the show, to see the interior, maybe even take a seat. I know I like the idea
cool.gif

Dave.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to get up close and personal go to Detroit and arrange for a plant visit. You will not even get close in Chicago, it's the busiest Auto Show in the World!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy & Steve,

Go during the week after work hours. Its the only way to go. I took my family in '99 on the last day and got swamped. Never again will I go on a weekend. Go during the week for the ability to just relax, sit in the car of choice, and be able to take a pic or two w/out asking people to repeatedly stay out of a photo shot.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, at the Detroit show the car was out on the floor, but locked. The crowd pretty much swarmed all over the car. As Steve said Chicago could be worse, especially on the weekends. I've encounterd very light crowds going on monday or tuesday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456