Columbus V10 Nationals on Inside Drag Racing this Sun Oct 10

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a tape from Ted Jones at ESPN2. Columbus Viper finals are included with an Atlanta bracket race on Inside Drag Racing. Shows all the final rounds. It airs at 11AM Sunday morning EDT

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Pauls....my only problem is I will be in Gainesville for our Club VCA private track rental and I will not be home to see or record.

Cudaman :usa:

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTE: I just checked my digital TV guide and it indicates the drags are on from 11:30-12:00 , right after Bassmaster.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTE: I just checked my digital TV guide and it indicates the drags are on from 11:30-12:00 , right after Bassmaster.

Good call on the time. The coverage was short, wish there was more to it like the awards presentations. I watched as I lost to PBJ, :mad: , coming after ya in FL brother :2tu:

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
Boy, your car is slow....sorry, I just had to say that. Ha Ha Ha. That was a lot better video than the one I have on tape from my wife. Julie got a good shot of us leaving and a good shot of the tree after that. It was more coverage than I had expected. Anyway, congrats to everyone that made it to the finals and to their 10 seconds of TV fame !!!
Later,
Joe

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still good to see some Vipers run, even if the coverage was short. Looked to me like there were a few poor launches, but that may be an illusion in the dark. In one race, thought the Viper in the far lane got a lousy start, yet both ran in the upper nines.

Also, they announced that Kevin was driving a 2001 Viper when I'm sure it was BlownGTS, a b/w 96.

Any of you Viper guys going to set up with the electronic systems like the dragsters? LOL...just push buttons and it launches, etc...all to coincide with the dial-in. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960