Commemorative Nürburgring T-Shirts Now Available!

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Club of America has gotten together with the folks at Tomball Dodge / Viper Exchange to present some pretty spiffy commemorative Nürburgring record t-shirts:

https://www.viperclub.org/store/index.php

While some folks asked for the cover of this issue of VIPER magazine to be made into a t-shirt, these jewels were already in the works. First, there are the "silver" t-shirts representing Dominik Farnbacher's silver ACR:

454_large_image.jpg

454_featured_image.jpg

Then there are the green t-shirts representing Tom Coronel's Snakeskin Green ACR:

453_large_image.jpg

453_featured_image.jpg

These make great stocking stuffers so be sure to order yours today!

https://www.viperclub.org/store/index.php

-nighthawk-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, just ordering mine!

Edit: I can't find the shopping cart checkout button. I can only add items to the cart but can't seem to find the cart itself :\

Last edited:
OP
OP
VIPER Magazine

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We see purchases coming through but if you continue to have any problems just let us know. Thanks for your support!

V

Venomiss

Nice and comfy for after the Thanksgiving dinner or even a holiday gift.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is costing me more, the car itself or the 'Ring memorabilia.....:omg:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these the ones Jon B had made and was giving away?

No. These are not the shirts he was selling (not giving away). These are the only officially licensed shirts created and offered by the folks that actually made this whole thing possible: Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange. Thank you Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange/SRT for one again, delivering something extra special to the Viper community! :clap:

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. These are not the shirts he was selling (not giving away). These are the only officially licensed shirts created and offered by the folks that actually made this whole thing possible: Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange. Thank you Tomball Dodge/Viper Exchange/SRT for one again, delivering something extra special to the Viper community! :clap:

Yes, Jon B did give away a bunch of shirts shirts out of his pocket. No need to post BOLD His were printed by request and received the blessings to use the images he used. His were sold to staff members as well. I only wish I had gotten one of these before they were gone. My only question was are these the same shirts. Thanks.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine. But I don't understand, if one of the cars turned a 7:12:11, why is the record and the shirt 7:12:13?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered shirts! Also noticed there is a lot of other items still available to add onto ones cart! Check the tabs on the left side of the page! :yay:

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my shirts and look great. One question.....didn't this run take place in 2011?? Shirt says 2010 record run???

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many hours at work today....just re-read the shirt. Thanks....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang