Considering an 06' Vert

wkdviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

Looking for either a blue or grey metalic 06' vert, any suggestions, and anything in particular I should be looking for other than the obvious (I have an 02' GTS currently)

What do you guys think of this one? This one has most of the changes done to it already that I would have done. My only concern is the front end is really low. My GTS is lowered but not like this.

Dodge : Viper: eBay Motors (item 270597923599 end time Jun-30-10 15:19:44 PDT)

Thanks ahead for any input.

Steve

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The slate looks really good, but it is similar to black in the amount of upkeep you need to do to the paint. It is better to buy a car with the mods you want on it, so if you want a lowered car, go for it. I traded mine in Nov 09 and it resold early this year for $47k, it had a full exhaust and short shifter on it, 11,700 miles, for a price reference. There should not be anything special to look for other than the normal stuff.

OP
OP
W

wkdviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric
Thanks for that, and yes I was wondering about the dark grey, I said I would never buy another black car so thanks.

Steve

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Better-Known dealer, and may even be a sponsor here. That base color is similiar to the "Final Edition" color of the final handful of 2010 cars, so SOMEBODY thinks it is special! Add a new hood and a black Fangs stripe, and FED2 Clone!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric
Thanks for that, and yes I was wondering about the dark grey, I said I would never buy another black car so thanks.

Steve

Don't let that scare you. Being a slate vert owner myself and the previous owner of many black vehicles, I can honestly say that while the color is high maintenance, it's no where near in need the upkeep a black vehicle requires.
And when clean it looks almost as good. The color alone sealed the deal when I bought mine a couple of years ago...well that and the word 'Viper' on the side :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21