Copperhead Quick Detail

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put a couple of detail products on the Copperhead. Finish Kare FX-100 Ultra Spray Glaze Sealant topped with Poorboys Nattys Blue Carnauba Paste Wax. Just a quick detail.
I will do a more complete paint detail next month.

I purchaased the Viper 06/05 and only have 357 miles on the odometer. I need to get out more! :smirk:

I started late and the sun was almost down before I took some pictures. I still have allot to learn about the new camera.

John

You must be registered for see images

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mach10 & Blonzz,Hello from another Copperhead owner.Just picked mine up 8/26,so just finished detailing it over the weekend.Man,this paint is fantastic!Will post some pics of mine as soon as I can-bleep bleep digital camera!Old guys like me weren't made for the digital world,I guess.

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

Now thats one nice shine :2tu: :2tu: What % tint do you have on the windows?

I believe 35% on the sides and 20% on the rear.

John

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that your pics came out great. I have found that taking the pictures at dusk or dawn works out best and then using Photoshop to adjust them. I took one of your photos and just enhanced it a bit. See what you think.
Thanks
John
Org

Photoshop

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sun Shots

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I DO like the color you'd think that DC would have picked a color that isn't almost identical to the GM "Sunset Metallic Orhange" "hat has been on Trans-Am's since 1998 and now on the new C6's.

Great color none the less. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if they are using the same color as the Dodge Copperhead Concept

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if they are using the same color as the Dodge Copperhead Concept

Albert.. Stunning photo!!!!! And yes they are using the same color from the "original Copperhead" concept unveiled in 1997...... :2tu: :2tu: :usa:

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I DO like the color you'd think that DC would have picked a color that isn't almost identical to the GM "Sunset Metallic Orhange" "hat has been on Trans-Am's since 1998 and now on the new C6's.

Nice lookin ZO6 Mopar.... However. DC is actually using a color based off of there 97' concept car, the "Copperhead" not GM's 98 trans am series cars.

And its "Daytona Sunset Orange" on the GM Corvette's not "Sunset metallic"

OP
OP
B

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Nice lookin ZO6 Mopar.... However. DC is actually using a color based off of there 97' concept car, the "Copperhead" not GM's 98 trans am series cars.

I see the concept car as being much more of a copper tone.

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the correction. :2tu:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squint your eyes when you look at that Copperhead, guys, and you will see the new Solstice by Pontiac. Lutz was finally able to get it on the road (minus Dodge performance)!

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Squint your eyes when you look at that Copperhead, guys, and you will see the new Solstice by Pontiac. Lutz was finally able to get it on the road (minus Dodge performance)!

Why specifically a Copperhead hisserman? How bout all the Gen 3's???
They all are the same shape just different colors...
I think that pontiac liked the design of the Gen III soo much that they decided to make a miniature version of it (perhaps for more affordable reasons?).
Call the new pontiac solstice "MINI-ME." LOL :D :D

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on now! First it was the S2000, now it is the Solstice. I just don't see it.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lutz clearly recognized the customer appeal for a modest priced roadster as an entry vehicle for those who couldn't afford the top of the line performance vehicle. He almost got to production at Dodge, but the beancounters took over. He was able to get GM to listen. Look at the guts of the car, size, cost, etc. -- you will see the Copperhead in the Solstice. Dodge lost out! We can only hope the new Firepower gets a launch -- it will be vital to Viper's longevity.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great pics. btw that copperhead concept kind of looks like the soltice just alot uglier. good thing lutz made the soltice better looking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine