Corsa or Borla Exhaust System?

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the 3 inch Corsa and love it. Very throaty on accel and relatively quiet at cruise. Will not annoy the neighbors. Go to Corsa's website and they have a sound file you can download, it is very representative of how it sounds.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Borla and love it. I have never heard the Corsas. I can set off car alarms in parking garages, and you can hear me coming down the street. Not too loud at idle or low RPM's. One man commented to me that "it has what you need, that low growl." I am very content with Borla.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter,

Do yourself a favor.... Go to a viper event and listen to the different exhaust systems. Exhaust sounds are like music - everyone has different taste. I didn't do this, and ended up spending a lot more money 'experimenting' to get 'the sound'. It would be wise to listen to the exhaust inside the car as well - if possible. I have found that my Corsa 2.5 sounds MUCH different outside the vehicle, than inside. Remember, these systems are very expensive (I think overpriced), so choose wisely.....

Good Luck...

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would concur with onerareviper. Listen to some before you decide. I went with the rear sub-assembly from Sanke-Oyl and am very pleased with the result.