Corsa track exhaust on a Gen 4 ?

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a reducer kit if you have 3" corsa pipe inlet that will reduce it to 2.5 for bolt on installation or will I have to have it all welded to work?

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you order the Corsa's specify the 2.5 inch outlet. The muffler is the same, its just a reducer that is added and allows you to connect the stock cat pipe to the Corsa mufflers. If you already have the Corsa mufflers then contact someone who sells Corsa's, there are several supporting vendors here who would be able to help.

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you order the Corsa's specify the 2.5 inch outlet. The muffler is the same, its just a reducer that is added and allows you to connect the stock cat pipe to the Corsa mufflers. If you already have the Corsa mufflers then contact someone who sells Corsa's, there are several supporting vendors here who would be able to help.

Thankyou,
Yes, already have the mufflers.

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09Venom,
Where can i get them?

thanks
FLX109

FLX109, I love the sound of the Corsa but might want it a little louder, I will need the reducer when i add the hi-flo cats. Why didn't I just get the 3" inlet Corsa and hi-flo cats know you ask...I DON'T KNOW....:dunno:

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You'll love the Corsa. I just did mine a few weeks ago. I left the stock cats....for now. I honestly thought it would be a little louder....but I am very pleased. :2tu:

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
09 Venom (Chris)...you already have the reducer. To connect the Corsa's to the stock cat (which you still have) you need a reducer to connect the 2.5inch cat to the 3in Corsa. Either Chuck used the reducers that came with your Corsa's or he made/fabed a reducer. If you use aftermarker cats then no reducer is needed, the Roe's and Random HT cats are 3in. (I think there also maybe a Random cat that is 2.5, not sure).

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FLX109, I love the sound of the Corsa but might want it a little louder, I will need the reducer when i add the hi-flo cats. Why didn't I just get the 3" inlet Corsa and hi-flo cats know you ask...I DON'T KNOW....:dunno:

I don't know either ..........:brick:

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse did mine when the car was shipped stock cats with corsa. I too thought it was a little quite but in higher RPM it sings. Dosent have the girggle popping on deceleration like my stock 06 had. A little but not too much. Only have 100 miles so havent really took it over 3,500 r's. Like the lower tone to it sounds like it wants to unleash!!!!

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 Venom (Chris)...you already have the reducer. To connect the Corsa's to the stock cat (which you still have) you need a reducer to connect the 2.5inch cat to the 3in Corsa. Either Chuck used the reducers that came with your Corsa's or he made/fabed a reducer. If you use aftermarker cats then no reducer is needed, the Roe's and Random HT cats are 3in. (I think there also maybe a Random cat that is 2.5, not sure).

Though not 100% but 99% sure there was no reducer with my exhaust. I opened the box to inspect the exhaust and inspected it pretty good. Unless it was slip fit on the inlet and I didn't notice it.
There are two different parts # 's for the corsa..could be the difference is the inlet diameter:)

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
"There are two different parts # 's for the Corsa..could be the difference is the inlet diameter:)"

That is the answer. There is a 2.5 inch inlet and a 3 inch inlet product. Mufflers and tail pipe sections are the same.

Call JonB as above.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang