** COUPE PARTS NEEDED ** to help one of Ours!!!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Thanks to Mohammed in Qatar

he posts here as MViper and he is sending a package with some stuff for Nick!

Thanks Mohammed!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Far CASH donations for Nick

Michael Sherzberg $100
Scott Calder $50
Jeff Cornet $100

This weekend would be a great weekend to drive this total through the roof!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael Sherzberg $100
Scott Calder $50
Jeff Cornet $100
Armand Salvatore $100

thanks Armand!

This weekend would be a great weekend to drive this total through the roof!

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, is there a projected completion date for Nick to pick up the car? I'm a couple of hours from you and I would like to be there, if that' o.k. With you, to shake Nicks hand. Thanks. Jeff Cornett

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, is there a projected completion date for Nick to pick up the car? I'm a couple of hours from you and I would like to be there, if that' o.k. With you, to shake Nicks hand. Thanks. Jeff Cornett

Hi Jeff,

We are still working on getting the parts in, then we have to assemble and then disassemble and paint and re assemble. I can keep you advised but my prediction is a couple of more months

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael Sherzberg $100
Scott Calder $50
Jeff Cornet $100
Armand Salvatore $100
Scott Calder $50

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael Sherzberg $100
Scott Calder $50
Jeff Cornet $100
Armand Salvatore $100
Scott Calder $50
Doug Johnson $150

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael Sherzberg $100
Scott Calder $50
Jeff Cornet $100
Armand Salvatore $100
Scott Calder $50
Doug Johnson $150
Scott Bennett $50

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That would be great! If I could I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this project myself in person. Thank you to everyone else who has donated money recently! This is much more appreciated than anyone could understand! - Nick

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Nick! We love ya Brotha get well soon!

Thank you sir, I would also like to thank everyone on the forums who has served, serving, has a relative who is serving or knows someone who is serving. Happy Memorial Day!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump..............

Thanks Sal,

I'm not sure but I think that most of the donations so far are from currently deployed or former soldiers, it would be nice and greatly appreciated to see some beneficiaries of the actions of our armed forces donate some cash as well.

Alteredego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a reason we say "same team, same fight". Maybe we'll run into each other someday when your ready to get back into it Nick. If not in Iraq, there is always Afghanistan.
Get better and enjoy that very nice Viper!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a reason we say "same team, same fight". Maybe we'll run into each other someday when your ready to get back into it Nick. If not in Iraq, there is always Afghanistan.
Get better and enjoy that very nice Viper!

Thank you sir! I've ran into many people over my past two deployments that I've met online by some way or another. The military is a very small world. Ive enjoyed my Viper everyday I've owned her and will enjoy her even more now that the community, prior service and not, came together to help me complete a dream project due to a combat injury. The damn Taliban had to ruin that lol. Good news is, I was told by my buddies still out there that they think they just found the person who was responsible for the IED that hit us!!

Last edited:

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to the newest donators. Tomorrow I transfer to Fort Knox where I get to finally see my family for the first time since I was deployed. Never did I ever think I'd own a Viper let alone a Viper that the VCA community helped build! Theres a group that helped me recently get clothes and spending money while I'm in transit called Wounded Warrior Project. Their organization can be donated to by going to www.supportwwp.org I highly recommend this. They also do much more than that. After their help to me, I'll forever donate to them myself monthly! - Nick

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not me Nick...just someone that appreciates what you boys do!

Well that alone is what we do this for to be honest. All the support of care packages and the USO when we come home make deployment much easier. We always said that a care package was the biggest moral booster you can have during deployment, it can turn your whole week around! This support I am getting for my car is turning this whole bad experience around! Not that I was ever expecting to before, but I'll never get rid of this Viper now. I know I have spoken to Steve about badging this car somehow to represent the help the VCA has given me. I think this is a true VCA edition car now but that could be considered "posing" if I labeled it as such. I just wish there was some way I could give back after all this to the Viper community...

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Sir USN 1999-2009

I worked in Arlington National Cemetary all 10 years. Performed more than 1,300 funerals for my fallen shipmates. Also stationed with The President of The United States, and The White House. U.S. Navy Band Washington D.C..

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, is there any update on Nicks project car? Thanks. Jeff Cornett

Jeff,

We are waiting on some parts, I have been securing by purchasing with my on funds or trading parts with a few Viper guys,

At one point I thought that XVipers would come through with some parts as he owes me a bunch of money but he flaked after waiting on him for 3 weeks.

We hope to have all the major items on the car and fitted for paint in the next 3 weeks or so.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Sir USN 1999-2009

I worked in Arlington National Cemetary all 10 years. Performed more than 1,300 funerals for my fallen shipmates. Also stationed with The President of The United States, and The White House. U.S. Navy Band Washington D.C..

See, I knew there was a reason I liked you, even if you are a squid.........................................................:D :D

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

We are waiting on some parts, I have been securing by purchasing with my on funds or trading parts with a few Viper guys,

At one point I thought that XVipers would come through with some parts as he owes me a bunch of money but he flaked after waiting on him for 3 weeks.

We hope to have all the major items on the car and fitted for paint in the next 3 weeks or so.

So many times XVipers got our hopes up and led us on. For all the members continuing to help and still coming forward, I thank you. Two more of friends from my platoon were just injured and arrived back in the states the other day. I hope to meet some of the very generous members who have donated when I pick up the car if possible. Once again, this is more appreciated than words can explain!

If you wish to help any other way to wounded soldiers there other great organizations out there.
You must be registered for see images attach

They have other items as well
http://www.survivalstraps.com/wounded-warrior-project.html

They have other styles and other gear
http://www.oakley.com/search?Ntt=hero
Or directly at
https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=93

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So many times XVipers got our hopes up and led us on. For all the members continuing to help and still coming forward, I thank you. Two more of friends from my platoon were just injured and arrived back in the states the other day. I hope to meet some of the very generous members who have donated when I pick up the car if possible. Once again, this is more appreciated than words can explain!

If you wish to help any other way to wounded soldiers there other great organizations out there.

They have other items as well
http://www.survivalstraps.com/wounded-warrior-project.html

They have other styles and other gear
http://www.oakley.com/search?Ntt=hero
Or directly at
https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=93

Thank you for your service.

Here is another place to help. Especially in light of a recent loss of 33 brave warriors.

http://www.specialops.org/