** COUPE PARTS NEEDED ** to help one of Ours!!!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to thank the VCA community for the help with completing my car on this 9/11 day. It was almost 5 years ago today that I was officially in the Army and 3 years ago today that I earned my CIB during my first tour in Afghanistan. I can remember exactly where I was when it happened and will never forget what our country went through that day. I have a brother who is a Police officer and my oldest brother served in the Marines so I am very happy to do my part for this country and I am more than appreciative of the contributions made by the members on this forum who serve or who have served and who also helped towards fund raisers, wounded warrior volunteer work, or simply helped myself on this project. God Bless to everyone here! :usa:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, so is your car done now? I had not heard anything out of Steve about how close it was to being finished, if so... PICS MAN.... :). Take care. Jeff Cornett

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sir, it is not but the project is coming along. We're still piecing it together from donations very slowly. From what I know, Steve has taken most of the project on his own with his personal funds and/or part swaps from his products. Steve has been a savior for my car and couldn't have found a better guy to have sent my car to from the beginning! As soon as I get updated photos or completion I will post pics! I still plan on flying out to California to personally thank Steve for this