Cruise and Car Show, Fredericksburg VA Aug. 4th

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this in the Events section of the main forums, but wanted to post it here too. This is my annual event and this year should be the best yet. Got some raffle prizes from John, I'll have some snacks before the cruise, and there will be some trophies at the show. If I get a good Viper turnout I'll pick the best Viper. I'm shooting for 20 cars this year (hopefully mostly Vipers). There's a link with all the directions and a flyer. Feel free to contact me if you need more info.

Matt :drive:

http://members.cox.net/viperpage/cruise3.html

Flyer.jpg

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update. I am expecting many cars but haven't heard much from the Vipers. Word has gone out to a local Vette club, Ferrari Chat, and Elise Talk. We will hopefully have 4 local Vipers plus Kelly and Greg. That's only 6. If you can make it come on out, as I would hate to be outnumbered by vettes. :rolleyes:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, unfortunately we are having the little ones B-day party this weekend. I have family in from out of town. I doubt I will be able to make it. I had a blast last year cruisin' around with the Cobra and Ford GT too.:aargh:

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great Ken! We look forward to seeing you!

No problem John. I think you and I already talked as I suspected you would not make it. Family definitely comes first. Tell them Happy B'day!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife has me scheduled up with MY birthday also Matt so I will miss it but I just sent an email reminder to the whole club regarding this, maybe you will pick up some more Vipers.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

A very Happy Birthday to you, Mr. Lee00BlackSilverGTS!!! Didn't think I'd miss THAT one, didya?!! ~mike & juli~

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Lee! Happy B'day! :birthday: :present: Sounds like we'll have a pretty good turnout. I'll take some pics as usual. Thanks for the email!

Matt

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming soon. We went out of town Sunday and now I need to work on Civic replacing the head. I'll try to get to it tonight.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Matt, for posting the pictures...a Copperhead????? (a REAL one???!!) LOVE the Lotus's as well as the pics of all the Vipers that attended...thanx for sharing!! ~juli