DAGNABIT....

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2006 Roadster now has just over 19,000 miles.....luckily with an extended warranty.... I've had the drivers' side window regulator replaced once already and yesterday afternoon the newest one went "south" on me. Again, I am lucky to have the extended warranty.... but this regulator only lasted 8 months maybe? Am I going to have to replace every 8 months? Is Dodge ever going to step up and recall the dang things? They gave 1:33 owners a second set of wheels because of powder coating issues, but they won't recall an obviously faulty engineered or manufactured part.......DAGNABIT!
:crazy2:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree I can't believe Dodge has not recalled these, it's ridiculous.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree I can't believe Dodge has not recalled these, it's ridiculous.

Agreed. Each time I open/close the windows on my '06 Coupe it is with fear of them failing. doesn't the VCA have a direct channel to chrysler?

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more--I think about that every time I lower a window--wish someone would press Ralph on this for a fix that is reasonable. I even asked about the 2013 regulator and was told it's "redesigned" as well as a wider opening in the 2013 door frame to make access easier. Obviously SRT is aware of the issue but chooses to "dump" on us previous owners. Makes you wonder every time a SRT individual talks about the "Viper Family". It's clearly time for SRT to step up and address this issue. I think it involves every car from 2003 till 2010, so there are a lot of potentially unhappy folks with SRT's response to an expensive issue. Many of these cars have low miles which means the windows are failing with low use-at least that's my 2 cents worth--Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave