Day late and dollar short...

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...I heard if you snooze you lose or if you blink, you miss it. Well, I goofed. I knew of two new '06 blue/silver coupes...one at Buhler and one at Woodhouse. The Buhler car is gone and as of right now, the Woodhouse car is no longer on their website.

Anyone know of a new '06 blue/silver anywhere coast to coast? Slate would be a second choice, but the blue/silver is #1 for me. Dang...now I know not to blink or sneeze!!!

Thanks... :bonker:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
It won't matter now, if you are a "dollar short"! heh heh!

Just kidding.....

Keep looking, I'm sure you will find another one somewhere.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't matter now, if you are a "dollar short"! heh heh!

Good point...LOL. Not a dollar short, but the pickin's sure have become mighty thin. But, I'll keep looking. Bill P may still have his blue/silver or the slate/silver one Think Ringgold has a blue/silver coupe also. :nana:

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know for sure Bill P. at Woodhouse doesn't have his Blue/Silver. But as of two days ago, he still had the Slate Gray one.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tip:

Call any Dodge dealer, they can do a locate on other dealer inventories, regionally and nationwide.

-J

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should start looking for the best Viper Body To Date.........Pre 03

I think the rear and profile of the GTS is nicer than any SRT. But the front end and interior look very dated to me.

It's SUPPOSED to look dated. :D

That said, the interior is nicer on the srt except for the fact that the guage cluster is oriented vertically. It causes a bit more eye strain than the horizontal layout of the earlier gens.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should start looking for the best Viper Body To Date.........Pre 03

He meant to say "you should start looking for the best dated Viper Body.......Pre 03"

He is a bit dyslexik :bonker:

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep...you are right. I was hoping to get one from Bill P. because I wanted it delivered with the following changes:

1. Corsa track exhaust,
2. Mopar silver console piece
3. All the goodies from MGW
4. skip shift delete
5. Mopar sill plates
6. Set of Motons
7. Lowering and full alignment

I know he does all these things routinely. Don't have anyone in my section of NC. I would like it to come off the truck and be 100% ready for me so I can cruise...not have to schedule a shop appointment. Of course, I'm willing to pay the price for having everything done in one location like this. :2tu:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hamrhead...the slate coupe in VA is without stripes.

Yes I know. You mentioned Slate as your second choice but didn't specify with or without stripes. Sorry 'bout that. I had called about that car last week and knew it was somewhat in your neck of the woods.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
{quote]I think the rear and profile of the GTS is nicer than any SRT. But the front end and interior look very dated to me.

[/QUOTE]
If you really think about it, the GTS was "dated looking" from the start, even when the first protoype was seen in 93. It borrows heavily fom the Cobra Daytona Coupe, (1963), and the Ferarri 250GTO, also early 60s. That never bothered me, in fact, thats partly why I like it so much, that old school sex appeal.

Gen2 and Gen3 are two different eras of Vipers, and they don't need to be compared. The Gen3 is very aggressive looking, and stands on its own.

"dislexic"