Dealer Inventory? Can anyone search?

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen quite a few listings on Autotrader for left over / untitled 06 cars. In my search for a remaining roadster, I see a lot of listings for cars that don't exist. Not sure of the strategy used by the dealer but I'm wasting a lot of time hunting ghosts.

Does anyone have the ability to search the dealer inventory on a national level? I'm close to making a move on a car but want to be sure that I am not missing an untitled car out there somewhere.

Thanks

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lee, I was going to give Bill a try. However, I know that their dealerships don't have cars so other than being helpful, not much motivation for them to do some digging on my behalf.

Reaction score
Oh I would say that Bill would be more than willing to help in your quest and can find anything that may be left over. I doubt seriously that there is though as most small dealers that have 1-2 cars a year could not afford to just sit on the Viper as inventory.

Lee, I was going to give Bill a try. However, I know that their dealerships don't have cars so other than being helpful, not much motivation for them to do some digging on my behalf.

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are out there for sure. I have found 5 real cars. Two want a good market rate and the others want $70k+. And they wonder why the cars have been sitting there for 24+ months.

I'd have to ship just about anything that I have found as none are within a single day's drive home.

Oh well, the hunt is half the fun they say. Thanks all for the help.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope our conversation was some help to you .Call me ( have some more info thanks joe (732)977-7233

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I havent been by my two local dealers for a few weeks. But there were a couple new 06's still at dealers. A coupe and a vert at one dealer and a vert only at other dealer. One of the dealers had a blue 06 vert, 60 miles, so its new, but I believe has to be sold as used.

You can call Hartzheim Dodge in San Jose, CA
or Stevens Creek Dodge in San Jose,CA

Hartzheim had the 2 new ones, window sticker still on cars.

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks Mike. Just couldn't be much farther from me. I'll give them a call today. I appreciate the info.

Anyone else hear of any cars?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Gastman at Roanoke.

Contact Information
Sales : (309) 923-7171
Service : (309) 923-7171
Parts : (309) 923-7171

Forum statistics

Threads
Members