Dec 13th VA/MD/DE Merry Hissmas Party

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I KNEW IT, THERE WAS AN F18 ONE YEAR.....I KNEW IT, TEAM 7:22 WUZ ROBBED........

Talk about funny questions...

"Lee loves his new ACR so much he wants to be buried in it, is this legal in Maryland?

Contestant says "Yes".

Alex says "No, it is not legal, Lee is not dead yet."

My favorite....Addressed to a young good looking wife..

Your husband wants to buy a New Red Viper and you want a Pink Cadillac, what will your husband wind up getting?'

Very assured answer...."Why the Cadillac of course."

Alex says...."Wrong, he will be getting a new wife!"

I forgot about those...of course, I was distracted by the picture for "My Husband Is An Idiot." Saturday night was very fun.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, but Vanna was having trouble keeping score.

I tell you, give a lawyer a simple job and unless he can charge you $500 / hour, he's going to screw it up. ;)

But thanks anyway, Vanna.

Thanks to Lee and John for putting on a great event. The videos from VOI-X were great the second time around when we could hear the sound.

Thanks JonB! The prizes were great and I think all this gruff about who was the true winner has a lot to do with sour grapes over their not getting a chance at the prize selection you sent. And even better than the prizes was your help with the questions. I got input from Roy Sjoberg, John Hinkley, a craftsman on the line at CAAP, Bill Pemberton, the Viper Wizard, IVR, and several others. But by far the two best sources of interesting Viper trivia were Maurice Liang and JonB. THANKS!

Lee, Kelly, Vanna/Alpine/Mike and any other whiners out there. I think JonB settled the question. The official first races were against F-16s. My car appeared in R&T beside an F-18 Hornet and maybe that's part of your confusion. I've checked with Alex Trebek and he says no answer other than F-16 was good enough. Any further whining will result in additional deductions in points. I think the losing-est table has to pay for the party.

JonB - I've been traveling all week and hope to be home by the 23rd. I owe you info from the Viperardy Game but it is on my home computer. I will get it to you ASAP.

Merry Christmas to all.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you, give a lawyer a simple job and unless he can charge you $500 / hour, he's going to screw it up. ;)

But thanks anyway, Vanna.

Thanks to Lee and John for putting on a great event. The videos from VOI-X were great the second time around when we could hear the sound.

Thanks JonB! The prizes were great and I think all this gruff about who was the true winner has a lot to do with sour grapes over their not getting a chance at the prize selection you sent. And even better than the prizes was your help with the questions. I got input from Roy Sjoberg, John Hinkley, a craftsman on the line at CAAP, Bill Pemberton, the Viper Wizard, IVR, and several others. But by far the two best sources of interesting Viper trivia were Maurice Liang and JonB. THANKS!

Lee, Kelly, Vanna/Alpine/Mike and any other whiners out there. I think JonB settled the question. The official first races were against F-16s. My car appeared in R&T beside an F-18 Hornet and maybe that's part of your confusion. I've checked with Alex Trebek and he says no answer other than F-16 was good enough. Any further whining will result in additional deductions in points. I think the losing-est table has to pay for the party.

JonB - I've been traveling all week and hope to be home by the 23rd. I owe you info from the Viperardy Game but it is on my home computer. I will get it to you ASAP.

Merry Christmas to all.

I AM NOT A WHINER......WWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>>I AM NOT A WHINER......WWWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!<<

Well compared to John who tried to claim an F-16 was not a vehicle, no you're not.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks JonB! The prizes were great and I think all this gruff about who was the true winner has a lot to do with sour grapes over their not getting a chance at the prize selection you sent.

I think that's the bigger issue! There was a lot of cool stuff on that table!