Dec. Driving

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the ACR for a drive yesterday - Dec. 10th.

I'm certain the car is responsible for dozens of neck injuries.

This time of year a car like the ACR is a rare site on the mean streets of Calgary - and man, did it attract attention! I'm sure the Queen riding a moped naked wouldn't have got as many looks!

Anyway, I sure had a nice drive.

Greg

Mamba #90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm envious !!!! Not gonna be able to take mine out in Dec.....or Jan.....or Feb.....or Mar.....or April......Wait... Maybe May, Yahooo !!! The joy of living in the North !!! Lol.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Drive them any day it's dry and salt free--that's what I did when I lived in Michigan. It's really fun to see the reactions of people to a pristine Viper in the winter--ENJOY--Dave

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time of year a car like the ACR is a rare site on the mean streets of Calgary - and man, did it attract attention! I'm sure the Queen riding a moped naked wouldn't have got as many looks!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Too funny, but it must have been a riot. Too much snow and ice around Red Deer.:( Like Mamba#90 said "I'm ENVIOUS" :mad:

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Greg, I will be pulling mine out from now to Dec 30th as we Sold our home and moving into the new one. I am sure it won't be to slick driving into the trailer. It will be a noisy Christmas in my area as everything has to be moved and my HEMIS will definatley SHAKE the Christmas decorations.:D:D:santa:

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well.... no driving today with several cm of snow on Sunday and this morning. I'm glad I got my drive in.

It was a little sketchy getting in and out of the garage since the lane was covered in snow and ice. The main roads were basically clear and dry.

That's the first time I drove the car since I drove it home from the track at the end of October.

G

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a tough time of year to have a Viper. You need to put it away and forget you have it until warmer weather. Hard to do I know. But you should. Word to the wise.

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a tough time of year to have a Viper. You need to put it away and forget you have it until warmer weather. Hard to do I know. But you should. Word to the wise.

They built my car for driving....... Whenever I can, I'm driving it.

Greg

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out couple days ago... December 26th.
We still haven't had snow or salt on the roads and the weather was beautiful!
I'm sure that's the end for awhile... and yes, saw some flexible necks out there. :)
It was glorious! :D

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess who showed up on Wednesday night for a visit at Grant's man cave; your right none other than HSSSSSS with a supercharged Viper. The pavement was actually reasonably clean and dry; it was a delight to see that beautiful Yellow Viper in late December!! No burn outs but the sound was Great!!

Thanks Ron for the effort; made my day.

Cheers,

Jim

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been driving all week - nice!

On the 27th I took one of my motorcycles out - the GSX-R1000. Man that thing is FAST!

I think I'll be able to ride and drive right to the end of next week - the forecast will decide.

Greg

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I also took the new Ferrari FF for a drive. It's amazing how well that thing works on snow and ice - incredible actually.

It's a cool car.

Greg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been driving all week - nice!

On the 27th I took one of my motorcycles out - the GSX-R1000. Man that thing is FAST!

I think I'll be able to ride and drive right to the end of next week - the forecast will decide.

Greg

I thought nothing more in 2011 but got a call from a buddy asking that I stand up for him at his wedding.:omg: What a better way to end the year, took 01 GTS to wedding and let the newly weds take the car for a spin.:drive: :2tu: