Dell 24" Ultrasharp LCD Flat Panel Monitor - For Sale

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New, in box, never opened.

First $400 offer takes it! Too much of a pain to ship, so one of you local folks can come pick it up.

It a NICE monitor!

24_monitor.jpg

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-5647

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one bid. Scott i'm coming back this Monday..I'll pick it up Sat from you..If the deal is still on....

The fires are all gone now..Now the pointing of fingers..Who is o blame...They arrested 79 people so far..Someone will spill there guts why they did it. Just got back from the beach...Its 100 today and Sunny...Man I can't take it anymore...:lmao: :D :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one bid. Scott i'm coming back this Monday..I'll pick it up Sat from you..If the deal is still on....
The fires are all gone now..Now the pointing of fingers..Who is o blame...They arrested 79 people so far..Someone will spill there guts why they did it. Just got back from the beach...Its 100 today and Sunny...Man I can't take it anymore...:lmao: :D :D

Well--we can't top that of course, though LAST Saturday WAS 100 degrees here in NY.
Glad the fires are gone, Tony...and yeah, we've read about most if not all of it being arson, which is horrible. Know you'll enjoy your weekend!!! ~juli