Denver Guys - Need Help!

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at a car in Denver and would like to know if someone could stop and check it out for me. Looking to move on this quickly and hoping someone can swing by today or tomorrow. The car is located off Leetsdale Drive southeast of downtown. Please call me on my cell @ 951-375-9552 if you can help. I left a voicemail this morning for Jim Johnson on his work number.

Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. I got ahold of a Viper tech up there and should know tomorrow. Hopefully it checks out okay.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm driving to Denver on Friday for a wedding. Sounds like you have people lined up to help, but if you need anything let me know. To bad your not near Illinois I'd trailer it back for ya.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude...I would be all over it for you, but I'm out of town until sometime late on Saturday. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help after that...

OP
OP
G

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I had the dealer take the car to Glynn the Viper Tech in Denver and he checked it out for me. I flew in Wednesday afternoon, checked the car out myself, and drove it the hell home. It was a long 900 mile ride...I need sleep!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I had the dealer take the car to Glynn the Viper Tech in Denver and he checked it out for me. I flew in Wednesday afternoon, checked the car out myself, and drove it the hell home. It was a long 900 mile ride...I need sleep!
Wow, that's a drive :omg: Well done, SO COME ON, WE NEED TO SEE PICS :D

Mark
:uk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456