Diamondback/Autoform Viper Update

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming awsome. Cant wait to see what she looks like with pain tin action. youve got one hell of a whip in progess! make sure to keep us updated!

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new bumper, the insane hood, the roof scoop, the blower, the NX, the wheels, etc...You will most likely end up with the best looking Gen 1 out there!

Heh, heh.... I'm trying hard, hopefully I'll get the car all finished for the Chryslers at Carlisle in July ..... :headbang:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new bumper, the insane hood, the roof scoop, the blower, the NX, the wheels, etc...You will most likely end up with the best looking Gen 1 out there!

Heh, heh.... I'm trying hard, hopefully I'll get the car all finished for the Chryslers at Carlisle in July ..... :headbang:

Roger mentioned that to me...Sounds like fun..I may meet you guys out there depending on the date.

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the car is about 3 days from coming home.
Dan is putting together the car/interior etc loose ends.

Here's couple of updates before the final product is out.
I still need about 2 weeks or so to install supercharger, do detailing and other items..

I'll post the final product in a new post. hopefully soon!
3114DSCN4319-med.JPG

3114DSCN4315-med.JPG

3114DSCN4312-med.JPG

Rice Baby Rice…. I know it’s a bit over the edge, but being a poser, it may work. If not, I have a black spraycan..
3114DSCN4306-med.JPG

Here’s just the seat covers, not installed yet.
3114interior_002-med.jpg

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woooah, I dunno about those stripes on the interrior, but if that's what you like then go for it! Definately a first I think! Should look sweet with that new facia though. I love that.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960