Diecast Viper Club Cars F/S 6-10-06

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all I have some left over sets from the diecast viper club meeting on 6-10-06 they are $20 for a set of 2 (each viper will have a box)plus shipping of $5 priority. Here is a pic there were only 30 sets made thanks, david

You must be registered for see images

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested if the consignement for Italy is aviable and if I can pay by paypal....

Send me a PM if it is possible.
Ricki

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested if the consignement for Italy is aviable and if I can pay by paypal....

Send me a PM if it is possible.
Ricki

I can ship to Italy (at cost) Airmail would probably be the best way to go. If you would like I also have 1 more holiday set shown below. That is also $20. Paypal is ok! send me a PM with wants and address so I can figure shipping

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red"> Holiday Set SOLD OUT! </font>

I still have some more 6-10-06 sets available

Thanks all!

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I have to abdicate the purchase of the models. The total cost (with the consignment) it is too much for this type of models. They are very beautiful! I regret it.

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riki I'm not sure what you mean by with consignment. Is that another word for shipping? I think perhaps we are not on the same page.

Models $20
shipping by air to Italy $6.75

Total $26.75 payable by paypal no extra fees.

OP
OP
D

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry perhaps we can work out some trades for your new cars also if I remember correctly you had some other things I needed at one time I'll send you a PM