Dimensions on the bag for the soft top

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could someone give me the dimensions on the bag for the soft top? I will have the upholstery shop stitch one up for me. My 2002 RT10 that I bought used is missing the bag.

Thanks

Tim

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has a NEW, black Canvas soft-top bag, with locking belt-type snap closures, end Zipper, and an embroidered Viper +SNEAKY PETE logo. Much better than the plain velcro-vinyl monstor bag the car came with. Has a long over-shoulder carry strap as well as twin luggage handles.

$95 New. Black only. S/H to Alberta about $25

PERFECT SOLUTION

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That does not sound too bad. Conversion to the Canadian Peso, GST and all probably at my door step for $150 Cdn Pesos. Jon, do you have a foto?

Thanks

Tim

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That does not sound too bad. Conversion to the Canadian Peso, GST and all probably at my door step for $150 Cdn Pesos. Jon, do you have a foto?

Thanks Tim

Ill ask CHAD to post, if he is still speaking to me! Or shoot me your email [email protected].

When we MAIL it to Canada we will declare it at $50 to keep the GST/VAT low. If you dont like the bag, you get a 100% refund including the postage...[but you gotta mail it back.]

Ill even put a yellow RT/10 doo-dad in there for free....

It is VERY nice...looks small in foto, but is 16" x 52".... I was on a chair at wide-angle! THANKS CHAD !

Last edited:

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PartsRack has a NEW, black Canvas soft-top bag, with locking belt-type snap closures, end Zipper, and an embroidered Viper +SNEAKY PETE logo. Much better than the plain velcro-vinyl monstor bag the car came with. Has a long over-shoulder carry strap as well as twin luggage handles.

$95 New. Black only. S/H to Alberta about $25

PERFECT SOLUTION
Jon's the man!!! Why make one at that price!!!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon has anything you need. If he does not have it he WILL get it for you at the BEST PRICE! TOP NOTCH GUY! TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Jon knows more about Vipers than anyone.. HECK-i BET HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT every companies products than they do!

Kevin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960