Direct from SRT: Revised 2010+ Transmission Prototypes!

rhallman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up a tr6060 in the original shipping create. The part number is 68083527AA and the word TEST after the word tranny on the lable. For those who got the prototype transmission, was the shipping crate lable marked with TEST? Or any other indication on the transmission that it is a prototype?

Thanks...

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Mine has a Sneaky Pete cast on it. Pretty funny really. I do not remember it saying "prototype" or anything else, but I had it put in my car right away and might not have noticed.

Once you drive with it you'll love it. The car just keeps pulling. I wish I would have had something like this with my 06 Paxton car.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up a tr6060 in the original shipping create. The part number is 68083527AA and the word TEST after the word tranny on the lable. For those who got the prototype transmission, was the shipping crate lable marked with TEST? Or any other indication on the transmission that it is a prototype?

Thanks...

Yes, my crate had "test" stenciled on it, and I found a piece of paper inside the crate. This has been one of the best modifications I've made to my '06. I can actually use 6th gear on the highway, even at 65-75 mph. I used to have to drive in 5th gear, and my exhaust note was louder. Very quiet cruising now, gets better mpg too.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V
Reaction score

Thanks...
It would appear that you got a stock 2010 TR6060 based on the part number. It will have a revised 5th gear (all 2010's did), but the same 6th gear ratio that has been on all SRT10's. A nice find too - Mopar is currently out of the TR6060's with only a single remanufactured unit currently in stock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave