Do I get paperwork for my Extended Warranty?

Peter A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a multipage document (insurance policy) in the mail a couple of weeks after I bought the policy at a local Dodge dealer.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also received a multi-page document with a "Credit Card" style id which specifies the DC plan I purchased for my '96.

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Justyn, I just had a warranty transferred on my recently purchased GTS, and yes I did receive the paperwork with a "gold card", but it took 2 months ! I thought something was wrong and my submission had been lost, so I kept calling the dealer where I submitted it. They were also surprised that it was taking so long so they made some calls to DC, and apparantly for some reason, paperwork/warranties are moving very slooooooow at DC right now. What you can do is have them check the computer to see if they show you as the current owner, the warranty will come, just very slowly. ps. Do you still have the yellow/black ? That car is very cool, :cool:

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm going with the common concensus on this.. It took about a month for my paperwork and card to arrive.. The dealer told me it could take 4-6 weeks for the warranty to arrive.