Do these really work

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try it and let us know. Where exactly would u put this chip?

Call or email them asking for details, dynosheets, ect... I assume u will get a generic response or nothing at all.

OP
OP
W

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
uh no........

LOL this is what im thinking also. Not that i ever would,but i car im looking at apparently has one installed, and the dealer has no clue. First he told me it was tuned by SCT which sounded better :) then he say' no its a chip HHMMMM car only has 11K miles, its a 04 Mamba Edition

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the salesman is just making it up as he goes along. Lol

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great chip, if you buy 2 it will double whatever they promised.

**** like this installed on a car I am looking to buy would be a "Thanks, but no thanks..."

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The easiest way to get your car to go faster is to put on stripes.

<----- Like this.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one of these chips from diablo sports DiabloSport :: Gas and Diesel Tuning Systems on my mustang once. They do work and are programmed based on your mods. There isn't a generic chip that goes out to every car, you have to list your mods and based on the mods the chips are programmed. I believe they get plugged where you would plug a programmer into, not really sure because I had a shop do the work on my mustang.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure about the performance part, but if gas mileage is a concern just take the air out of the cars tires and put helium in instead. a lighter car always gets better gas mileage.

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To reduce weight further, I would suggest using hydrogen over helium.
Just be careful of the Hindenburg effect.

not sure about the performance part, but if gas mileage is a concern just take the air out of the cars tires and put helium in instead. a lighter car always gets better gas mileage.

JGarrett

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Note that it says Boost Fuel Efficiency Gain UP TO 4-7 MPG and Dyno Proven Results Gain UP TO 60HP, and note that the same claims are listed for every single car on the website. Nice.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I number of years ago, a local sportscar dealership had a viper on the lot and I went down to look at it. I really didn't know much about vipers at the time and the salesman informed me that it had 'the chip' installed in it. There is definitely misinformation out there. :omg:

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

LOL. Everybody knows as proven by Mythbuster that if you dimple your car like a golf ball, the wind resistence goes down and you getter mileage. Who's first to mod their Viper. :omg:

You must be registered for see images

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Everybody knows as proven by Mythbuster that if you dimple your car like a golf ball, the wind resistence goes down and you getter mileage. Who's first to mod their Viper. :omg:

You must be registered for see images

If I did that to mine it would slice off to the right into a ditch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960