DODGE CONTACTED ME - RT/10 FIRE.

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VettetoViper:
To all that are currently having issues with Dodge - I just hope that your experience with them will get better, Hang in there.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Marc, I've heard of "working the bugs out", but you've taken it to the extreme.
laugh.gif
j/k Great to hear that you've been treated fairly. It's also good to see that Dodge realizes what an asset we are (Viper owners), if nothing else...free marketing of their premier product!

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had nothing but great experience working with Dodge and VCA. What a classy operation we have.
Fiona... you are amazing. Will you marry me?
Andy

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gtsviper:
I have had nothing but great experience working with Dodge and VCA. What a classy operation we have.
Fiona... you are amazing. Will you marry me?
Andy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is great!

PS. Fiona is married to Shrek.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc,

In case you don't realize...the reason that DC has reacted to you as they have is because you have been very upfront with them and very,very patient in your actions(as you say...what goes around comes around). Don't downplay your attitude and actions..DC is very good when they are treated with the respect that we expect of them. I know you will find that the Viper owner group is an amazing one that really enjoys seeing a fellow owner get the results he expects.

CStegall

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc,
I am glad you hung in there!!
you could have bolted after your marshmallow roast.
but you didn't and now it is all coming together...
congrats...
maybe see ya at voi if i get my schedule straightened out.

best wishes
JIM

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElDiablo Viper:
This is great!

PS. Fiona is married to Shrek.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY GOSH! I can't stop laughing. hahaha

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's great you got a great response. I still think Chrysler customer service stinks! I tried to get my fan replaced because the shroud was rubbing the fan...they said they would not cover it under warranty. They also mentioned to me that was not the original person who bought the car. What does that have to do with warranty? What a bunch of jerks!

I'm happy to hear that they took care of you on your stuff. I guess they treat original owners better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang