Dodge Viper ACR-X #43

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have signed a Sales Agreement and sent a deposit for ACR-X #43. This was the last primered X still at Dodge (one left that is painted yellow).

My plans are to run the entire 2012 Dodge Viper Cup series.

Wish me luck, I will need it.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome and have fun with it! You should've gotten the yellow one. :( :2tu:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for you.
I wish I could do the same.
Have a great time next season, we'll be watching you on TV.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have signed a Sales Agreement and sent a deposit for ACR-X #43. This was the last primered X still at Dodge (one left that is painted yellow).

My plans are to run the entire 2012 Dodge Viper Cup series.

Wish me luck, I will need it.

Congrats!!! Make sure to bring it out to some club events. :)

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL, I wish! No, just a yellow Viper owner hoping that the other Yellow ACRX goes to a good home! :D

Ok. The reason I ask is that Tom Francis said he was talking to two other people about the car I bought, and that one was making arrangements for shipping. But I was the first with payment. I was concerned that I was screwing someone's plans up.

OP
OP
D

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BTW, I am also looking for a "team mate." I have the resources to support a second car. If someone has an ACRX that they want to race, I can arrange to supply track-side support as well as pre- and post-race maintenance and repair. If someone wants to rent a car, I am considering buying a second ACR-X for this purpose. This is truly in the "idea" stage in my noggin, but I know pretty much how I would do this. If interested, let me know.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats. Have fun! while you are at it, can you just buy me one? I swear i will pay you back! haha.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi David,
I have a customer who may be interested in running with you! I will touch base with you soon. I plan to be involved with the series next year.

Dan

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ACR-X purchase David.. Looks like #43 is your lucky number. Your in good hands with Tom Francis and the crew from Viper Racing Headquarters for sure! We had a fantastic 2011 season working with the teams and Dodge Motorsports. See you at the track, "2012" Dodge Viper Cup..:D

Check out the rest of the 2011 season on NBC Sports Nertwork formerly Versus TV to see what your competition's up to. There's some good racing going on..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy - President

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, good luck to you. Looks like we are in the same business (I googled your company). Nice looking website.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Running the ACR-X has just got to be awesome!! You could make me pit crew member :) Just so long as I could get a run in that beast once or twice! I'm praying my phone rings tomorrow and I become the owner of number 50! If that happens im going to drive the hell out of that car. I want to see what I or anyone could put down in an ACR-X at Mid-Ohio!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I am also looking for a "team mate." I have the resources to support a second car. If someone has an ACRX that they want to race, I can arrange to supply track-side support as well as pre- and post-race maintenance and repair. If someone wants to rent a car, I am considering buying a second ACR-X for this purpose. This is truly in the "idea" stage in my noggin, but I know pretty much how I would do this. If interested, let me know.

I'll be a teammate after I get my phone call tomorrow ;)

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David, congrats and best wishes for the '12 season! Makes alot of sense to get a back up car if your going to run the whole series. Mike