Does anyone have an update on Harvey?

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how Harvey Osborn (Wallbanger) is doing? I haven't heard anything since the main post turned off-topic and was thankfully closed. I really hope he is recovering.

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has any new info on his condition. He was very active on this site..surely someone has heard something.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people who would know don't want to create the opportunity for another A-hole-fest like the previous threads about Dr. Wallbanger.

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people who would know don't want to create the opportunity for another A-hole-fest like the previous threads about Dr. Wallbanger.

I agree as you might be right. It's a shame though. I have a had a few conversations with him via PM over the last couple of years. I am actually genuinely concerned as I know he had little kids. If anyone knows anything, please PM me and just let me know how the fellow viper brother is doing.
Thanks!

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Check the other site. There is a thread.

Bill

I checked that one as well and have not gotten a response there either. I am beginning the think no one knows anything. Well...I pray he and his family are ok. Just weird no one will respond if they know something.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... It's a shame though. ..... I am actually genuinely concerned as I know he had little kids. If anyone knows anything, please PM me and just let me know how the fellow viper brother is doing.
Thanks!

me too, i like him through his posts, he's definitely a family and car guy

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to him on the phone a few times about his old red interior panels he was going to give to me since he was getting them recovered anyways

Seemed like a great guy, and I was FLOORED when I read about his condition, and accident in general:(

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harvey's a good guy and deserves to be treated as such. Some of us genuinely care about how he is doing.

Only update I found from that Facebook page was from 3/25. Anyone have something more current? How his family is holding up?

Come back home Harvey....

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I would like to know is are his injuries a result of his car being a Vert or would it not have mattered in his case if it was coupe or vert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper