Does anyone want a FREE Viper that needs TLC?

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
LOL! You guys are too funny :laugh: . It's been a long day so thanks for the fun!
Actually, when you post a topic it doesn't count the post. But, whomever posted the number 30 is the winner!

I think it was Casey right? :)

Well, should we do another one lol ?

Doug

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far, I think only 5 people have really replied, you need 25 other people to reply, to know your winner...

Vettes still ****, Vipers rock...

I just wanted a reason to tell eveyone that, so I wasnt really trying to win the car ;-)

Jon

Reaction score
As the only OFFICIAL type of counter here....I think THIS POST is the 30th! And if not....I can make some of the earlier ones GO AWAY!! LOL!!! You are too funny Doug!!! :) :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! You guys are too funny :laugh: . It's been a long day so thanks for the fun!
Actually, when you post a topic it doesn't count the post. But, whomever posted the number 30 is the winner!

I think it was Casey right? :)

Well, should we do another one lol ?

Doug

yes!! :2tu:

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
As the only OFFICIAL type of counter here....I think THIS POST is the 30th! And if not....I can make some of the earlier ones GO AWAY!! LOL!!! You are too funny Doug!!! :) :2tu:
Tony-

It's 30 posts, not post 30 posts. Now do you understand :)

Casey -

Congrats! Need your mailing address ... Thanks for the fun :2tu:

Regards,
Doug

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug you got tons more interest in that car then when I was selling them. :confused:

I think I will go chase that cat with mine. :D

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you can actually experience your driving experience in a Viper vs. the numbness of a newer Vette.

(Whoever wins this should send the car to Ron's (Viper SRT's) daughter -- she's the one that rides in the child's car seat -- really!)

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The corvette is a POS compared to the Viper. No one likes the vette. It *****. Can I have the viper? I need it for ezzzzztreme pimping.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same one in metallic dark red with a purple arrow that has yellow edges :D And just FYI, mine is not for sale or free to have :laugh:
I know this really neat trick to do:
Remove the heavy metal body and start racing in circles on a slippery surface: your model car will start to do donuts :eek: :D