does my srt-10 come with a boot????

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I purchased a new never titled 2004 srt-10 in october of 2005. I never got a boot for the top? Does this car come with one or is it a special order?
The car was on the lot for nearly 2 years and they kept it outside!!!!!!!!!!!!! thing was filty when i got it- took a lot of TLC to clean her up. dealership was some hillbilly dealer in cowboyland TX. Nice people there but no one to sell a viper too-LOL
Any way I've seen some pics of vert with the boot and wonder if they didn't give it too me or lost it in those 2 years sitting around!
-Moldy

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before you pay the dealer for one, I've got one I never use I'll sell for cheap.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they come with boot bags? The manual states the boot has a bag to store it in and I'm annul about that stuff.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did they come with boot bags? The manual states the boot has a bag to store it in and I'm annul about that stuff.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

yes

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 05 came with a boot in the bag, and that's where it's stayed. Maybe I should check it out just once?

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 05 came with a boot in the bag, and that's where it's stayed. Maybe I should check it out just once?

Same here, there's a boot and it's in its bag. They are located somewhere in my basement and have been there along with my sun visors for the life of the vehicle.

If you are getting a really good deal, don't let a lack of a boot screw things up.

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one I would have given you but then I read the "was some hillbilly dealer in cowboyland TX." line. :D

FYI, We country folk prefer "Redneck" to "Hillbilly".

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 04 new in May of 05 it did noy=t come with a boot but one day one showed up on its own in july and then one in January.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 04 new in May of 05 it did noy=t come with a boot but one day one showed up on its own in july and then one in January.

yes they were sent out after purchase :2tu:

OP
OP
M

moldowan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one I would have given you but then I read the "was some hillbilly dealer in cowboyland TX." line. :D

FYI, We country folk prefer "Redneck" to "Hillbilly".

LOL- yeah 5 years in SA TX (fron chicago) and it's still culture shock for me hehehe, but it did meet a nice texas girl and married her!!!
Thanks for the info , I'll check my sticker and see if they will get me one, if not it's ok cause i got the car for 65K New never titled- they lost a lot on that deal!!!
_moldy

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the gosple truth. 2003 cars did not come with a boot or a trunk liner. 2004 and up cars came with both included in the MSRP of the car. I got the dealer to give them to me for free on my 2003 along with mats and a car cover.
Robbie