Downtown Somerville, New Jersey Cruise Night (Date Change)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna make it now but might be running late and need to leave early...but one way or another im gonna be there.

steve, what time and how ya going there ???

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve and keith im leaving the office here in hillside near the airport at about 330 - 4pm.

let me know if this time will work.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anybody is going to dinner and did not register, you can pay at the door, but we need a head count for the restaurant. Please, if you did not do already, call Donna Kocubinski at (732) 714-8500 and let her know if you are coming. On Friday, if you get lost, my cell phone # is (908) 552-1719. :2tu: :headbang: :cool: :usa:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, dont even get me started `El Presidente. us working folk NEED to go to an office rather than sit at our throne and point to people and have them do things for us...:)

no dinner for me, just gonna walk the show.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the thunderstorms are off Friday evening's radar screen, I'm going to spend an hour in the Lincoln Tunnel sucking down diesel fumes to join you wonderfull folks!

Where's the best place to meet you all on the other side of the Tunnel? I'll be the swooning driver with the green face.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my job got cancelled firday so i might go now. scott let me know if you want to drive together..
Sure. I can leave work at 3 which should get me out my garage by 4. Are you driving into the city to get to Jersey?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome guys!

Good to hear you might be back in it D!

I was really happy with the forecast as of 9 o' clock. Been waiting for it to change to something better than nasty thunderstorms!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we can do the NJ turnpike rest stop right after that first toll coming from lincoln tunnel. remember wherewe met for NJ rendezvous?

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
D. The best route would be I 78 West to I 287 South to first exit Route 202/206 South, Somerville, Flemington. Stay to the right and get off first exit, Garretson Road. Make a left at the top of the ramp, go over I 287 and make a right into the Bridgewater Commons Mall. Go around Mall to the right. We will meet behind Macy's at the South end of the Mall. My cell is (909) 552-1719.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D and city, let me know what time you guys might be running thru the rt78 area near the tpke. im right off of it. then we can meet keith out near 287.

you guys got my cell number.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey plum. scott i beleive was thinking more like 5 or so on the turnpike. so not sure what time we'll be actually meeting since there will be traffic at the lincoln tunnel. im working tomorrow from 2-3pm in times square so after that im a free man. i guess we can touch base in the AM or something.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey plum. scott i beleive was thinking more like 5 or so on the turnpike. so not sure what time we'll be actually meeting since there will be traffic at the lincoln tunnel. im working tomorrow from 2-3pm in times square so after that im a free man. i guess we can touch base in the AM or something.

Thanks for calling me back by the way! Call me and let me know the final details tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang