DR. ROOF AND MOUNDIR

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have sat back and watched these two guys go from normal viper guys to Walter Mitty Super hero's because of their DLM supercharged viper. They challenge all forced induction cars and say they are the fastest which is WRONG Dr Roof is the quickest but not he fastest. I wonder in the morning how they get into the bathroom with a head so big with false ego. It's only a F-ing ***** box car now their ego is as big as the horsepower, and yes Dr. Roof the TURBO cars will rule your ASSSS it's only a matter of time until the tune is bang on. Ask Doug Levin why he is building a twin turbo set up or why all the top guys in Pro 5.0 Mustangs who are running 6.40 at 220 plus mph in the quarter. They are all TURBO'S, single or twin. They talk about Palo but its time to look in the mirror and wake up, if you don't win in BG your bubble of a head will BUST. Personally i cann't stand BIG MOUTH BRAGGERS.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, From what I know of the Dr. is that he is a humble, caring, and intelligent gentelman who can back up any statement that he makes. He would do anything for fellow members.
What kind of Viper do you have?

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have sat back and watched these two guys go from normal viper guys to Walter Mitty Super hero's because of their DLM supercharged viper. They challenge all forced induction cars and say they are the fastest which is WRONG Dr Roof is the quickest but not he fastest. I wonder in the morning how they get into the bathroom with a head so big with false ego. It's only a F-ing ***** box car now their ego is as big as the horsepower, and yes Dr. Roof the TURBO cars will rule your ASSSS it's only a matter of time until the tune is bang on. Ask Doug Levin why he is building a twin turbo set up or why all the top guys in Pro 5.0 Mustangs who are running 6.40 at 220 plus mph in the quarter. They are all TURBO'S, single or twin. They talk about Palo but its time to look in the mirror and wake up, if you don't win in BG your bubble of a head will BUST. Personally i cann't stand BIG MOUTH BRAGGERS.

DUDE you are way off here!

The thread between Paolo and Me is just plain fun!

I did not know Mustangs was even in this picture. I can find PINTO's that run faster than Vipers so what it is not a VIPER!

You do not know me and I am anything but what you describe!

For the Record I am a HUGE fan of TURBO's! At the race I have yet to win any class! I have been beat by Tony Armour last race and also Tom Welch last year in Bowling Green. Does not hurt me to loose it makes me want to go faster!

I Never said a Trubo would not beat my car! I said until it does My car is the Fastest! (Correction the Quickest, I did not see the difference prior) I also said when another forced induction Viper Beats my ET I will be prepared to step up. for now mine remains the Quickest!

Is there anything wrong with being Proud??? Absolutely NOT! I paid the price to get there.

RonViper why does paolo and Me talking smack concern you so bad you would make this stupid rant???

when you have a fast car should you
A. stay out of the race and hope nobody beats your time
B. Race all fast cars to see where you really stand

I choose to race the fastest of the fast! that is right Im calling them out. I talked to Heffner on the Phone right after he broke into the 9's told him great Job and I appreciate him giving me hope. (it was a major accomplishment) when I beat his number in Texas Heffner told me the same thing! Congrats butI am coming after that number again! WOW! does this make us bad guys? No, It makes us Racers! we build our cars to race! (we prefer other Vipers instead of Mustangs, that sounds like a Mustang forum where they say i go faster for a fraction of the cost)

I have No problems with any Tuners and I think HEFFNER, RSI, DLM, Underground all make great products for the Blower Application. the customer has to choose whom they will use.

take three deep breaths relax paolo can handle himself fust fine!!! :2tu:

what you do not understand is at the end of the race day we all hang out together! eat together and Race Go-carts fun stuff. these threads you are offended by is just the excitement builder leading up to a race! :headbang:

RONVIPER

do you have a Viper??? If you do I want to race you! :eek:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! I think Roof and Moundir are just having fun smack talk. Nothing serious or disrespectful. All in good competitive fun.

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof, Great reply. It represents what I have seen of you here, clean and to the point. Again nice reply without dragging it all into the dirt.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, From what I know of the Dr. is that he is a humble, caring, and intelligent gentelman who can back up any statement that he makes. He would do anything for fellow members.
What kind of Viper do you have?

Apparently he has one of these
85car.jpg

otherwise his whining wouldn't sound so childish :mad:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96r/t10 you are correct i have a toy viper keep pounding your chest like some we know. IIeone, YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST THEN DON'T READ IT. Come back when you grow up, look over at viperalley at the post that was made. BY THE WAY EAT *****!!

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof, if your post was in jest i apologize.I will state for you one more time i have a 2000GTS with a few bolt on's call Sean Roe i bought his flywheel and Vec1. My car is not a bragging item for me i take more pride in running my business.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey asswhipe there is a difference bet bragging and talking smack to hype up an event :rolleyes: Do you even know me, ever met me, ever had a conversation with me??? It is stupid people like you that make stupid comments like this that I hate most :smirk: I think the TT setup is far superior to making hp than a SC and I do not expect to beat JH from a roll on race. A Customer's turbo car yes, John's NO. There is a difference, he owns a shop car with one purpose in mind. Not to be most reliable, but to win at all cost. Will I tell him that I think I'm going to lose? Of course not, this is a race for fun and smack talk is just part of it. Thanx for following me closely, now F*#k off :mad:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96r/t10 you are correct i have a toy viper keep pounding your chest like some we know. IIeone, YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST THEN DON'T READ IT. Come back when you grow up, look over at viperalley at the post that was made. BY THE WAY EAT *****!!
What are you, like 13. You started this little tirade. Since you didn't catch the the fact that these guys are getting into some friendly smack, you're the one with the brown teeth! :eek:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof is the essence of Viper Nation. W/o him, we would all be of poorer substance. We look up to him because he is a towering figure among Viper men (and Viper women).

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ab, that is f'ing funny.

Graphite, David is a great guy but that testimonial might have been a tad over the top. :eek:

Ron, wake up buddy, wake up.

Chad

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ron, these guys are cool and are just having FUN...chill out...If you don't like the posts ...do not read them!!! Do I sense some jealousy here?

Dave

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

LOL

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby it didn't take long for our resident closet queen to show up, nice shot of your head diappearing when Dr. Roof bent over.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, talk about ***. sounds like this topic (which anyone with any minimal amount of brain matter can determine is in good fun) got this wanks ******* all in a bunge. one in every crowd

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire