Drag Strip Test - C7 Z06 vs Hellcat vs Viper vs ZR1

OP
OP
N

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He (C7Z Owner)messed with it every way he could,could not get it correct...Several of us tried to assist him,the car ,in any mode would not allow burn out or hard launch without almost stalling....Big Issue...Now once the C7Z and TA got going they Hauled Axxxx....

Good People /Big Fun....

Were you out there racing one of your cars? Results?

BTW, the owner of the orange Viper (Dave) called me and was asking for tips on how to drag race the car. He said he was shifting way too early, before 6000 rpm. Hence, the 122 mph trap speeds. These cars like to be shifted at the rpm limiter (6400), for best results. I've not even seen any negative results from blipping the rev limiter, briefly. Timing recovery is excellent, it appears. On my GM cars, I'd lose half a tenth if I ever touched the limiter.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you out there racing one of your cars? Results?.

He was there, but he had an anonymous 15 year old kid driving his Porsche. The kid ran a 10.5, spilled Dr. Pepper in the cup holder, and left zit juice on the rear view mirror.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 10.85 and it was not a good run. It is on Utube. The DA was 1000. There are 3 G5's in the 10's and more to come this year

Free2go

Hope you noticed I said American Super Car.... Still True

Just to make your day,with just a tune and exhaust ,a new Turbo S ran a 10.00 yesterday/They will do 10.70s Stock .... No Drama,just pushing the gas,mutable times...That is what will rule the street and stop light.

Das Auto....

By the way,I have no idea were you are at,but I am in Palm Beach,Fl.,if you are anywhere near I will meet ya at Palm Beach Speedway and I will show ya how a TS will run against that Shake of yours,if you have one on the Drag Strip or Road Course..... $$$$$$$$$$$

Remember,there is only one Nine Ball,I know that after having 3 Vipers my self and trying for 15 years to master shifting and launching Snakes.Nine Ball is the first to master this to get these times....